REMOO 2018 : The 7th International ENERGY Conference
Call For Papers
REMOO 2018 - The 8th International ENERGY Conference & Workshop
CONFERENCE – THE WAY IT’S MEANT TO BE
29-31 May 2018, VENICE / ITALY
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!
REMOO is the international annual platform where experts, researchers, professionals, investors meet and exchange knowledge and experiences on complex, multi- and cross-disciplinary field of energy. Invited speeches given by eminent international experts present up-to-date issues of the most importance.
The official language of the International Conference & Workshop is English.
Following Events will get together:
- Invited Plenary Speeches: General issues presented by invited international eminent experts.
- Invited Keynote Lectures: Topics theme presented by invited international eminent experts.
- Panel Speech with Discussion: Introductory speech on current and burning theme presented by invited international eminent expert followed by Panel Discussion Session with participants.
- Exhibition / Poster Session: Opportunity for the authors to exhibit their Contributed Works as Posters; In addition, a separate time-slot, not parallel to any other one, will provide an extra opportunity for author to present the Work in front of the Poster to the audience coming to see it and to have dialogues.
- Competition Programme: To recognize an outstanding research / achievement and the quality of the oral presentation as well as the quality and the layout of the poster the special Expert Committee will deliver Certificates and Trophies to authors for the best oral presentation, for the best paper and for the best poster during the awarding ceremony.
- Blind Test Calculation: The Expert Committee will prepare description of geometry as well as initial and boundary conditions with forcing functions for the set of experimentally measured data during single-phase and two-phase flow in transient. The participants having interest to take part in this Blind Test has to be registered for the Conference and will be provided with all necessary data except measured parameters of the transient, which will be specified and have to be calculated. Participants are free to select the calculation programs and tools. Submitted calculation results will be compared with measured data and the comparisons will be announced and commented fully anonymously by the Expert Committee at the conference during a special Blind Test Session, so that only the author will know his own results, comparisons and comments. Each participant will receive a Certificate and the best simulation will be awarded by Trophy.
- Discussions & Networking: The programme provides enough time and opportunities for Invited Speakers and participants / authors of Contributed Works for discussions and to share information and ideas.
- Conference Excursion
The authors are obliged to submit Abstracts only in English and free of typing errors. The Abstract must not exceed 1 page (A4 format), including figures and tables and should be submitted in electronic form only as MS Word file to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Only one page using the MS Word Abstract-Template file should include author(s) name with affiliation(s), summary with/without graphs/tables, 5 keywords and selected Topic;
- To be further processed, each Abstract submission must be accompanied by submission of the corresponding CTA (Copyright Transfer Agreement);
- By Abstract submission, please express your preference to present your Work either as Oral Presentation or as Poster. (Please note that it is only your preference, not a final decision);
- One Author is allowed to submit maximum 3 Abstracts;
- Submission of Abstracts proceeds only and totally online.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 24 November 2017
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 30 March 2018
All Full Papers accepted by the reviewers and the Programme & Scientific Committee of the International Conference & Workshop REMOO-2018 will be published in the electronic form of the Proceedings (with ISBN) and will be further evaluated for publication in the International Journal of Contemporary ENERGY (ISSN: 2363-6440 / DOI: 10.14621/ce.).
-Power Plant Technologies and Engineering
-Materials and Structural Analyses
-Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulations
-Commodities / Energy Mix and Environmental Engineering
-System Safety and Cyber Security
-Regulations / Legislations / Collaborations
-Investments and Production Costs
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Tel: +49 9131 9179614