VisualCol 2016 : International Workshop on Visualization and Collaboration
Call For Papers
October 31 - November 04, 2016
The Florida Hotel and Conference Center
Orlando, Florida, USA
VisualCol 2016 will be held as part of The 2016 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems(CTS 2016) http://cts2016.cisedu.info or http://cisedu.us/rp/cts16 and in cooperation with ACM, IEEE, and IFIP.
TOPICS OF INTEREST (but not limited to):
- Collaborative visualization architectures, technologies, or algorithms
- Visualization for managing collaborative environments
- Unique challenges in collaborative visualization
- Collaborative visualization solutions and applications
- Web-based collaborative visualization
- Visualization in collaborative decision making and support
- Collaborative data analysis and visualization
- Data analytics visualization
- Visualization in/of social networks and media
- Visualization of collaborative structures, processes and outcomes of collaborative environments and social networks
- Interface and interaction design supporting collaborative visualization and sense-making
- Collaborative visual analysis spaces using large displays and mobile devices
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
You are invited to submit original and unpublished research works on above and other topics related to visualization & collaboration technologies and systems and related topics. Submitted papers must not have been published or simultaneously submitted elsewhere. Submissions could be for full papers, short papers, poster papers, or posters (please specify).
For Regular papers, please submit a PDF copy of your full manuscript, not to exceed 8 double-column formatted pages per template, and include up to 6 keywords and an abstract of no more than 400 words. Additional pages will be charged additional fee. Submission should include a cover page with authors' names, affiliation addresses, fax numbers, phone numbers, and all authors email addresses. Please, indicate clearly the corresponding author(s) although all authors are equally responsible for the manuscript.
Short papers (up to 4 pages), poster papers and posters (please refer to http://cts2016.cisedu.info/1-call-for-papers/call-for-posters for posters submission details) will also be considered. Please specify the type of submission you have. Please include page numbers on all preliminary submissions to make it easier for reviewers to provide helpful comments.
Submit a PDF copy of your full manuscript to the workshop EasyChair paper submission site at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=visualcol2016. If the submission is for a poster paper or short paper, indicate that as well on the manuscript and in the submission form's Notes field.
Paper Submission Deadline: --------------------- July 29, 2016
Acceptance Notification: ----------------------- August 19, 2016
Camera Ready Papers and Registration Due: ------ September 02, 2016
Conference Dates: ----------------------------- October 31 - November 04, 2016
Haeyong Chung (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wenwen Dou (email@example.com)
Mai Elshehaly (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Keqin Wu (Keqin.Wu@noaa.gov)