ICED 2016 : 3rd International Conference on Electronic Design
Call For Papers
The 3rd International Conference on Electronic Design ICED 2016
Electronics and Computer applications for Internet of Things (IoT)
Conference: August 11 - 12, 2016
Venue: Graceland Resort & SPA, Phuket, Thailand
Paper Submission : https://edas/iced2016 ( https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=21718 )
New submission deadline: April 15, 2016
Notification of Acceptance : May 15, 2016
Call for Papers
The 2016 3rd International Conference on Electronic Design ( ICED2016 ) will be held in Phuket, Thailand from August 11 and 12, 2016 . It aims to provide a platform to Professionals, Researchers, Academicians and Industry personals to share their new research findings. It is also a platform to showcase and generate interest in cutting-edge applications, challenges and future trends in the area of Electronics and Computer Applications for Internet of Things (IoT) .
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits
- Digital Integrated Circuits, SOC, and NOC
- Control Systems, Mechatronics, and Robotics
- Optics and Photonics
- Linear and Non-linear Circuits and Systems
- Power Systems and Power Electronics
- RFICs, Microwave, and Optical Systems
- Nanoelectronics and Nanotechnology
- Digital Signal Processing
- Bioengineering Systems and Bio Chips
- Hardware/Software Co-design
- Power Management and Energy Harvesting
- Bio-inspired Green Technologies
- Communication and Wireless Systems
- Image Processing and Multimedia Systems
- System Architectures
- Embedded Electronics
- Vehicular Network and Communications Technology
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
Prospective authors are invited to submit a full paper describing original work. Only electronic submissions will be accepted. Papers should include title, abstract, and topic category for consideration as oral presentations.
All submissions should be made electronically through the EDAS .
Students are encouraged to participate in the best student paper award contest.
All accepted papers and presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore. Earlier successful ICED conference proceedings in 2008 and 2014 have been published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library and indexed by Scopus.
Awards will be given to THREE (3) best papers .
Phuket has consistently been voted as one of the best places to live, work, and play. Situated at the beaches of Andaman Sea, Phuket offers the convenience of a small town with the amenities of a larger city. Phuket is home to fabulous recreational opportunities, diverse cultural attractions, vibrant nightlife, and family fun
For further details, please kindly visit our website or directly contact us through email.
Website : http://iced2016.unimap.edu.my
Email : iced2016 @unimap.edu.my
Tel : +604-988555 (Dr. Muammar Mohamad Isa)
Fax : +604-9885510