IoTDI 2016 : Call for Participation: IC2E 2016 and IoTDI 2016
Call For Papers
Call for Participation: IC2E 2016 and IoTDI 2016
2016 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Engineering (IC2E 2016)
2016 IEEE International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI 2016)
April 4-8, 2016
IC2E is the premier IEEE conference for cloud computing research and development whose scope spans the entire cloud stack, and that offers an end-to-end perspective on the challenges and technologies in cloud computing. IoTDI is a new conference that offers an interdisciplinary venue for the exchange of information on system design and implementation pertaining to the Internet of Things.IC2E and IoTDI will be co-located in 2016 and will take place on the campus of TU Berlin.
Registration for the event is now open. Early-bird registration rate is applicable until February 7, 2016.
The two conferences provide an excellent mix of technical presentations. In particular, there will be three plenary keynote speeches:
* Gustavo Alonso (Professor at the Department of Computer Science of ETH Zurich): Generalization versus Specialization in cloud computing infrastructures
* Jon Crowcroft (Professor of Communications Systems at the University of Cambridge): What could possibly go wrong?
* Roger Barga (General Manager, Amazon Web Services): Processing Big Data in Motion
In addition to the two main conferences, there will be five tutorials, six workshops, and a doctoral symposium. The tutorials program covers the following timely topics:
* Cloud Engineering in Education
* The Internet of Things moves into the Cloud
* Sensor Cloud: A Cloud of Sensor Networks
* Apache Flink: Stream Analytics at Scale
* Building Secure Cloud Architectures Using Patterns
The co-located workshops are:
* Third Symposium on Software Defined Systems (SDS)
* CLaw: Second International Workshop on Legal and Technical Issues in Cloud Computing
* Cloud Computing Technoeconomic Engineering (CCTE)
* First International Workshop on Interoperability, Integration, and Interconnection of Internet of Things Systems (I4T)
* Second International Workshop on Container Technologies and Container Clouds (WoC)
* Fifth IEEE International Workshop on Cloud Computing Interclouds, Multiclouds, Federations, and Interoperability (Intercloud 2016)
Further details of IC2E 2016 and IoTDI 2016 are available at the conference Web sites above.