CSE 2009 : III International Conference of Young Scientists - Computer Science and Engineering - 2009
Call For Papers
• stimulating creative professional activity of young scientists;
• creating favourable environment for presenting results of youth work to the international scientific community;
• facilitating exchange of experience and ideas among young scientist presenting various scientific schools;
• engaging student body in scientific research;
• introducing youth to the latest research results and state-of-art tendencies in the sphere.
The scope of conference includes but is not limited to:
1. Software Engineering
2. Information Systems
3. Applied and Computational Linguistics
4. Computer Systems and Networks
5. Mathematical Modelling and Computational Approaches
6. Radioelectronic and Information-Telecommunication Systems and Devices
7. Intelligence Mechatronics Systems
8. Information-Measuring Technologies
9. Metrology, Standardization and Certification
Working languages of the Conference are English and Ukrainian.
April 17, 2009:
deadline for camera-ready paper and
application form submission
April 24, 2009:
notification of paper acceptance
May 01, 2009:
deadline for fee payment
Researchers who are yet under 35 on May 14, 2009 are invited to take part in the conference (at least one of the paper authors should satisfy this age criteria).
Applicants should e-mail the Organizing Committee (email@example.com) a filled conference application form and camera-ready paper.
Program Committee will consider papers in Ukrainian and English. An author cannot submit more than two papers (as well as co-author).
Conference application form and camera-ready paper should be prepared in compliance with the samples available on the conference website http://cse.ridne.net
Papers should conform to 2-4 full pages limit. All figures must be stored in *.tiff or *.jpg format with the minimum resolution of 300 dpi and sent in attachment together with the paper.
Applicants will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail. Upon acceptance, participants are required to cover conference fees (requisite elements given below) and send a copy of the payment receipt to the Organizing Committee. Conference Proceedings will be published by the conference opening. All papers accepted together with Program Committee reviews will be in free access on the Conference Website available for discussion among Program Committee Members and Conference participants.
Authors of the best conference papers recommended by the Program Committee will be invited to submit a publication into Lviv Polytechnic National University Bulletin.
Conference Program and Proceedings will be presented to the participants on registration.
Conference fees include a sample of Conference Proceedings, publication and organizational expenses and total (per paper):
• Ukrainian participants – 100 UAH
• Ukrainian post-graduate students – 50 UAH
• Ukrainian students – 30 UAH
• International participants – 30 EURO
• International students and PhD students – 20 EURO
Conference fee will be collected for the author of the highest degree and/or affiliation.