INC - 2016 : 11th International Network Conference 2016
Call For Papers
Extended submission deadline 29th February 2016
We invite you to participate in the International Network Conference 2016. This conference is the eleventh in a series of events that was established in 1998, and will bring together leading figures from academia and industry to present and discuss the latest advances in networking technologies.
Suggested topics for papers include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Network architectures: NFV, SDN, Future networks, Vehicular networking, Delay-tolerant networking, Peer to peer networks, Green networking, Network testbeds
- Traffic engineering and network management: Routing, Network coding, Network and service management, Traffic engineering, Congestion control
- Application performance: Quality of Service, Quality of Experience, Multimedia over IP, Real time applications, Distributed systems and middleware
- Security and privacy: Authentication and access control, Network security, Intrusion detection and response
- Mobile networking and services: 5G, 4G/LTE, Mobile commerce, Service discovery and management, Telecommunication services, Cloud computing
- Wireless networking: Wireless local & personal area networks, Wireless multimedia systems, Wireless protocols, Wireless sensor networks
- M2M and Internet of Things: Wireless sensor networks, Smart city, Smart home, Smart grid, AAL, Big data
- Applications and impacts: Virtual communities, Pervasive networks, Network-enabled devices
The conference welcomes papers addressing technological and/or application level issues, as well as those illustrating the impact of networking in a societal context (e.g. commerce, communication, education etc.).
Submission of papers
Authors are invited to submit their full papers by 29th January 2016. Formatting instructions (including templates) will be made availabe soon. Please refer to these before submission.
Papers must be submitted via the conference paper submission web site (you only need to create an account if you have not used the conference-papers website before):
NB if your paper file size is larger than 1MB please compress the paper prior to submission.
Submitted papers must be original work, previously unpublished and must not be under consideration/review for any other publication.
Review and publication
All papers will be reviewed by at least two members of the International Programme Committee. Accepted papers will receive detailed instructions to authors on the finalisation of the camera-ready copy, along with any comments forwarded by the reviewers. Authors may also be invited to revise their papers for poster presentation, at the discretion of the International Programme Committee.
All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, in both print and digital formats.
Each accepted paper must be accompanied by at least one registration, multiple papers from the same author(s) are subject to individual registration fees.