WRC 2016 : 10th HiPEAC Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing
Call For Papers
Call for Papers: WRC'2016
10th HiPEAC Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing
January 19, 2016, Prague, Czech Republic
The HiPEAC Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing (WRC)
provides a forum for researchers active in domains within
the reconfigurable computing area. Its main focus is on
reconfigurable architectures, tools and algorithms that
facilitate reconfigurable systems and applications tailored
for reconfigurable platforms. The WRC’2016 forum intends to
provide a substantially different event from the well-known
conferences and workshops related to reconfigurable computing,
by focusing on an informal way to discuss challenges, new
ideas, future trends, and work in progress. For the second
time, the Hot Topic of WRC is High Performance Reconfigurable
Computing. We encourage submissions in the following areas:
- High Performance Reconfigurable Computing: languages
and compilation, tools and design flows, adaptability,
virtualization, reliability, and communication.
- Reconfigurable Architectures: novel reconfigurable
fabrics, memory design, low power design, adaptive
architectures, networks on chip, fault tolerance.
- Reconfigurable Tools and Technologies: system-level
design, HW/SW co-design, partitioning, mapping,
modeling, cost and power optimization, dynamic
reconfiguration, verification, testing, benchmarking.
- Reconfigurable Applications and Algorithms: scientific
computing, adaptive computing, bio-inspired computing,
domain-specific computing, multimedia, bioinformatics,
signal processing, rapid prototyping, low-latency.
- Big Data Architectures: Scalable reconfigurable
architectures for graph, text, and multimedia data
mining, machine learning, and deep neural networks.
- System Security: cryptographic hardware architectures,
security processors, countermeasures against
side-channel attacks, and secure cloud computing.
Selected papers will be invited for publication in a
special issue of the Springer’s Journal of Signal
Processing Systems (JSPS), dedicated to WRC’2016.
- Submission Deadline: November 13, 2015
- Notification E-mails: December 18, 2015
- Camera-Ready Version: January, 8, 2016
- Workshop: http://www.fe.up.pt/wrc2016
- Submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wrc2016
- HiPEAC 2016: https://www.hipeac.net/2016/prague/
Guidelines for Submissions:
WRC’2016 will accept 8-page full papers and 4-page
short papers. Submissions to WRC’2016 must use the
double-column IEEE conference proceedings format.
An online submission page will be available on the
WRC’2016 website, which will include detailed
submission guidelines and formatting templates.
Juergen Becker, KIT, Germany
João M. P. Cardoso, University of Porto, Portugal
Kubilay Atasu, IBM Research - Zurich, Switzerland
Steven Derrien, IRISA/INRIA, University of Rennes 1, France
João Bispo, University of Porto, Portugal