ICCCS 2015 : The 15th International Conference on Computers, Communications and Systems
Call For Papers
The International Conference on Computers, Communications, and Systems (ICCCS) has been organized successfully since 1998 with the objectives of bringing together researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of computers, communications, and systems.
The ICCCS 2015 will provide oral and poster sessions including keynote speeches and invited talks given by distinguished lecturers. The special theme of ICCCS this year is "Internet of Things (IoT) with Smart Sensing." As well as papers related to the special theme, papers in the following area are welcome (but not limited to these topics).
Theme: Internet of Things (IoT) with Smart Sensing
(Computers & Information)
• Computer Systems
• Artificial Intelligence
• Agent, Data Mining, Ontologies
• Computer Graphics and Machine Vision
• Computational Theory
• Software Engineering
• Web Applications
• Information Management Systems
• Big Data
• Telecommunication Theory and Systems
• Mobile/Wireless Communications
• Antennas and Propagation
• Multimedia Information Processing
• Image and Speech Processing
• Networks and Services
• Switching and Routing Technologies
• Internet of Things (IoT)
(Electronics & Systems)
• Intelligent Systems and Methods
• Robotics and Automation
• VLSI Design and Semiconductors
• Power Electronics and Circuits
• Nano Technologies
• Linear/nonlinear Systems
• Sensors and Controls
• SoC Design Methodology
• Embedded Systems
• Wearable Device
• Engineering Education
Paper submission deadline (extended)................October 11, 2015
Notification of acceptance (extended)...............October 18, 2015
Camera-ready paper submission (extended)............October 25, 2015
Author registration.................................October 29, 2015
Paper submission guideline
Prospective authors are invited to submit an electronic version of manuscript (2 to 4 pages) for review. The authors of accepted papers are requested to submit the final camera-ready paper to appear in the conference proceedings.
• The language of the conference is English.
• Manuscript templates can be found at http://icccs.daegu.ac.kr.
• For electronic submission, e-mail your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• At least one of the authors must register for the conference in order for the paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
Hosted by Information and Communication Research Center, Daegu University
Sponsored by Innovation Center for Engineering Education, Daegu University
Organized by College of Information and Communication Engineering, Daegu University