SITIS 2015 : Call for Workshop Proposals - SITIS 2015
Call For Papers
*** Call for Papers ***
SITIS 2015 - the 11th International Conference on SIGNAL IMAGE TECHNOLOGY & INTERNET BASED SYSTEMS
23-27 November 2015 - Bangkok, Thailand
SITIS spans two inter-related research domains that increasingly play a key role in connecting systems across network centric environments to allow distributed computing and information sharing.
SITIS 2015 aims to provide a forum for high quality presentations on research activities centered on three main tracks. The track titled "Signal & Image Technologies" (SIT) focuses on recent developments in digital signal processing and pays particular attention to evolutions in audiovisual signal processing, analysis, coding and authentication, and retrieval techniques.
The focus of the "Multimedia Information Retrieval and Application" (MIRA) is on emerging modeling, representation and retrieval techniques that take into account the amount, type and diversity of multimedia information accessible in distributed computing environment.
The track titled "Web Computing and Applications" (WeCA) is on emerging and novel concepts, architectures and methodologies for information management, including the semantic web, big data, and cloud computing.
SITIS 2015 workshops
* BigCVEn - Big Data meets Cloud and Virtualized Environment
* CITIMA - Computational Intelligence Techniques for Industrial and Medical Applications
* COMI - Colour and Multispectral Imaging
* COMPLEX NETWORKS - Complex Networks and their Applications
* IEB - Insight on Eye Biometrics
* IWCVA - Computer Visions and Application
* IWSAC - Security Assurance in the Cloud
* KARE - Knowledge Acquisition, Reuse and Evaluation
* OSIEO - Open Science and Innovative Earth Observation
* QUAMUS - Quality of Multimedia Services
* UBIS - UBiquity & Information System
* VICTA - Visions on Internet of Cultural Things and Applications
Submission deadline: September 21, 2015 (hard deadline)
Acceptance/Reject notification: October 15, 2015
Camera-ready: October 22, 2015
Author Registration: October 22, 2015
Submission and publication
Papers must be up to 8 pages and follow IEEE double-column format. All the papers accepted for the workshops will be included in the SITIS 2015 conference proceedings, which will be published by IEEE Computer Society and referenced in IEEE Xplore Digital Library and major indexes. Extended version of selected accepted papers will be considered for publication in special issues of major journals.
Paper submission site
Sukosol Hotel - http://www.thesukosol.com/