IEEE MICC 2015 : 2015 IEEE Malaysia International Conference on Communications
Call For Papers
Call for Papers | 2015 IEEE 12th Malaysia International Conference on Communication (MICC 2015)
Sponsored by IEEE Malaysia ComSoc/VTS Joint Chapter
23-25 November 2015
Conference Homepage: http://micc2015.comvt.org
Paper Submission: http://edas.info/N19709
2015 IEEE 12th Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC2015) invites the world’s leading academicians, researchers and engineers from academia, industry and government to submit papers on recent research results, new developments and technology trends in the field of communications engineering. The main goal of this biennial conference is to bring together scientists academia, engineers and relevant government bodies, who work in these fields from various geographical locations to exchange their ideas at the conference in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. Kuching, Malay for Cat, is the capital city of Sarawak, the largest state in Malaysia. Situated in the northern part of the island of Borneo, Sarawak is a lush area rich in biodiversity, flora and fauna and pristine landscape, enriched with enchanting array of indigenous populace and culture. Kuching is just 1½ hr flight from Kuala Lumpur linked with frequent daily flights, and is also reachable direct from a few international airports.
Potential topics are solicited in but are not limited to the following categories:
1) Antennas, Propagation and RF Design
2) Optical Communications
3) Spectrum Efficient Management, Sensing and Cognitive Radio
4) Cooperative Communications, Distributed MIMO and Relaying
5) Wireless / Radio Access Technologies
6) Mobile Network Applications and Services
7) Ad-hoc, Mesh, Machine-to-Machine and Sensor Networks
8) Green Communications and Networks
9) Vehicular Communications, Networks and Transportation Systems
10) Future Trends and Emerging Technologies
11) Special Session on Recent Updates on 5G Research
Tutorial proposals are also invited which should run for a full day, a day prior to the conference proper. Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Submission of Full Paper: July 30, 2015
* Notification of Acceptance: August 15, 2015
* Early Bird Registration: September 15, 2015
* Tutorial/Workshop Proposal: July 31, 2015
* Camera Ready Submission and Final Registration: Oct 15, 2015
* Conference Date: November 23 - 25, 2015
All papers will be peer-reviewed and accepted papers of MICC 2015 will be submitted to IEEE Xplore listing. Papersubmission process will be managed by EDAS at http://edas.info/N19709. Papers should be a maximum of six (6) pages including figures, tables, references and appendices. Prospective authors are expected to present their papersat the conference, and at least one author must register at the full rate for publication.
Malaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC) is fully sponsored by IEEE Malaysia Communication Society & Vehicular Technology Society Joint Chapter which was incepted in 1993. MICC has since been organized biennially, a few times in collaboration with other major conferences. In 1997, MICC was held in conjunction with IEEE 5th International Workshop on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communications Systems (ISPACS'97). In 2003 it was co-organized with IEEE's 9th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communication (APCC'03) and in 2005, the 7th MICCwas organized in conjunction with IEEE's 13th International Conference on Networks (ICON'05). The 8th MICC in 2007 was co-hosted with the 14th International Conference on Telecommunications (ITC'07). Next, the 9th MICC in 2009 was held in Kuala Lumpur. The latest, the 10th MICC in 2011 was held in Kota Kinabalu that was collocated with the 17th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC 2011). The latest 11th MICC2013 was held at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, and we have celebrated 20th year celebration of this conference. MICC conferences have been very well attended and supported by researchers from Asia-Pacific region and the world at large.
The proceeding of the previous MICC is available in IEEE Xplore database.
- 2013 IEEE 11th Malaysia International Conference on Communications
- 2011 IEEE 10th Malaysia International Conference on Communications
- 2009 IEEE 9th Malaysia International Conference on Communications
- 2007 IEEE 8th Malaysia International Conference on Communications and IEEE International Conference on Telecommunications
- 2005 IEEE 7th Malaysia International Conference on Communication and 13th IEEE International Conference on Networks
The Organizing Committee of MICC2015