AETA 2015 : The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Engineering – Theory and Applications 2015
Call For Papers
The 2nd International Conference on Advanced Engineering – Theory and Applications 2015 (AETA 2015)
Ton Duc Thang University
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, 09-11 December 2015
Submission of Papers by Authors: 30 June 2015
* Notification of Acceptance: 31 July 2015
* Submission of Paper Source Files & Copyright Form: 30 August 2015
* Author Registration (Compulsory for Paper Acceptance): 30 August 2015
* Conference: 09-11 December 2015
All papers will be printed in Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering series (Springer), now indexed by ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, MetaPress, Springerlink.
Technical Co-Sponsors by:
* Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
* VSB Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
* Korea Maritime and Ocean University, Korea
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research work in areas including, but not limited to,
* Control and systems: Adaptive control, Robust control, Nonlinear systems and control, Process control, Intelligent control.
* Electrical machines and drive systems: Motion control, Electrical machines, Speed drives.
* Energy saving: Energy management and control systems, Networks, System lighting, Automation in energy systems, Energy management systems.
* Renewable energies: Solar energy, Wind energy, Hydrogen and fuel cell
* Power electronics: Power quality control, FACTS, PFC, Switching circuits and power converters, Smart grid, Energy storage and compensation, Modeling and control, Switching converters.
* Communications: Mobile Communication, Ad hoc & sensor networks, Optical networking, Satellite communications, Cognitive networks, Antennas and propagation, Network protocols, Wireless system, Network architectures.
* Signal processing: Image processing, Computer vision, Data processing, Fractal geometry in image processing.
* Computational intelligence in electronic and design: Artificial neural network, Fuzzy system, Evolutionary computing, Genetic programming, Grammatical evolution.
* Cyber Security: Classical methods and artificial intelligence in security, Deterministic chaos and electronic devices in encryption and security, Threat identification by artificial intelligence and its hybridization with classical methods.
* Nontrivial Dynamics of Electronic devices: Nontrivial and chaotic behavior in electronic and energy devices, Blackout in wide energy systems - modeling, Identification and impact on real energy devices and systems.
* Mechatronics: Robotic, Industrial automation, Micro electromechanical systems, Sensor and actuators.
* Computational Mechanics: Numerical methods (FEM, BEM, IGA,...), Structural optimization; Structural dynamics; Structural Reliability; Fracture and damage mechanics; Material Mechanics; Modeling and Simulation; Structural health monitoring.
All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Every submitted paper to AETA 15 will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee. Papers must be prepared according to the style template http://www.springer.com/series/7818) and must be no more than ten (10) pages long, including figures and bibliography.
Le Vinh Danh, Ton Duc Thang Univ., Vietnam
Ivan Zelinka, Technical Univ. of Ostrava, Czech Republic
Tran Trong Dao, Ton Duc Thang Univ., Vietnam
Technical Program Co-Chair
Vo Hoang Duy, Ton Duc Thang Univ., Vietnam
Sang Bong Kim, Pukyong National Univ., Korea
Tran Thanh Phuong, Ton Duc Thang Univ., Vietnam
Hyeung-Sik Choi, Korea Maritime and Ocean Univ., Korea
Nguyen Thoi Trung, Ton Duc Thang Univ., Vietnam
AETA 2015 Secretariat
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Street, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam