m-ICTE 2009 : International Conference on Multimedia and ICT in Education
Call For Papers
V International Conference on Multimedia and ICT in Education (m-ICTE2009), Lisbon (Portugal), 22-24 April 2009
Abstracts submission deadline: 27 January 2009/ Early registration deadline: 19 January 2009
You are still in time to submit abstracts to m-ICTE2009 in order to share your research in the field of ICT applied to education. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 27 JANUARY
The Conference will be structured in 9 sessions:
- Session 1: General Aspects and Assessment of ICT use in Education
- Session 2: Pedagogical Strategies in ICT Education
- Session 3: Methods and Environments for Education and Training
- Session 4: Educational Software/Webs Experiences
- Session 5: Technologies in the Service of Education
- Special Session: Development and Application of Web 2.0 Technologies for Educational Purposes
- Special Session: Software Content Creation and Teaching and Learning Strategies in Science and Engineering
- Special Session: e-Portfolios
- Special Session: Medical e-Learning
All the topics covered by each session can be consulted in the Aims & Topics section at the Conference website.
If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please, click on the following link:
- 19 January 2009: Deadline for early registration
- 27 January 2009: Deadline for abstracts submission
- 10 March 2009: Registration deadline for participants who submit full papers to be considered for inclusion in the Proceedings Book
- 17 March 2009: Deadline for submission of full papers to be considered for inclusion in the Proceedings Book
All authors of accepted abstracts (independently of the presentation mode at the conference: oral, poster or virtual) will be able to submit 1 or 2 full papers (depending on the registration mode) to be considered for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Book (paper length: 5 printed pages)
The book will be distributed amongst all attendees during the Conference, and the whole content will be uploaded at the Conference website once the Conference has finished.
The authors of the best research papers presented at the Conference will be invited to submit extended versions of their manuscripts for publication in some special issues of collaborating journals which will be announced later.
In addition to the oral and posters presentations, a Virtual Participation mode has been established for those researchers unable to attend the Conference personally. These participants will be requested to send "virtual papers", which will be exhibited at the virtual participation online platform. These papers can be prepared using Power Point, Flash or similar software, or video recordings. Please consult the conference website for details.
MEDIA SPONSOR: elearningeuropa.info
elearningeuropa.info is a portal established by the European Commission to promote the use of multimedia technologies and Internet at the service of education and training. The site offers specific information, services and resources for four basic areas: schools, higher education, the world of employment and lifelong learning.
elearningeuropa.info is an open platform where the players and communities that use it can obtain information, share experiences, tell others about their projects and discuss ideas. More information at: www.elearningeuropa.info
Full details about the conference, including fees, accommodation, submission instructions and Lisbon useful information are available at the conference website: http://www.formatex.org/micte2009
For any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
FORMATEX Research Center
Phone: +34 924 25 86 15
Fax: +34 924 26 30 53