STSIVA 2015 : XX Symposium on Signal Processing, Images and Artificial Vision, STSIVA-2015
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
XX Simposio de Tratamiento de Señales,
Imágenes y Visión Artificial (STSIVA)
Bogotá, September 2-4, 2015
We are pleased to invite you to the XXth STSIVA.
STSIVA is the most traditional academic event specialized on Signal Processing in Colombia: It annually gets together researches, academics, professionals and students to present and openly discuss subjects of mutual interest in an scientific atmosphere. Since 2000, STSIVA has had the contribution of international speakers. Since 2006, STSIVA has been sponsored by the IEEE Signal Processing Society, Colombian Chapter, created by professors, regular participants of STSIVA. Since 2012, the Memories of STSIVA have been published through IEEE Xplore to obtain international visibility.
Topics of interest include all aspects of Signal, Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision including, but not limited to:
• Signal Processing Techniques and Applications.
• Image and multi-Dimensional Signal Processing.
• Video Processing: motion estimation, activities and surveillance.
• Computer Vision: 3D reconstruction and recognition.
• Biomedical Signal Processing
• DSP- and FPGA-based Applications.
• Voice, Audio and Multimedia Processing.
• Signals, Images and Computer Vision Education.
Students, professors, researchers and professionals are encouraged to participate in the STSIVA in the following paper categories:
• Category 1: Undergraduate course projects.
• Category 2: Undergraduate final projects.
• Category 3: Graduate final projects or doctoral dissertations.
• Category 4: Research group or professional projects.
• Abstract submission deadline: April 27, 2015 / Notification: May 15, 2015.
• Paper submission deadline: June 30, 2015 / Notification: July 24, 2015.
• Camera ready paper deadline: August 3, 2015.
• STSIVA’15: September 2-4, 2015
Papers can be submitted in English or Spanish. All papers, accepted and presented, will be published in the XXth STSIVA online proceedings. In addition, all papers written in English may be retrieved from IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
For more information, see http://stsiva2015.org/
Julian Quiroga S.
Jairo A. Hurtado