ISI 2015 : 2015 IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics
Conference Series : Intelligence and Security Informatics
Call For Papers
Upon numerous requests, the due dates for paper submission/workshop proposals have been extended to February 15/18, 2015.
SECOND CALL FOR PAPERS
IEEE International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI)
Over the past 12 years, the IEEE International ISI Conference has evolved from its traditional orientation of intelligence and security domain towards a more integrated alignment of multiple domains, including technology, humans, organization, and security. The scientific community has increasingly recognized the need to address intelligence and security threats by understanding the interrelationships between these different components, and by integrating recent advances from different domains. The theme of this conference is Securing the World through an Alignment of Technology, Intelligence, Humans and Organizations.
We invite academic researchers in the field of Intelligence and Security Informatics and related areas as well as law enforcement and intelligence experts, and industry consultants and practitioners in the fields to submit papers and workshop proposals. In conjunction with ISI 2015, several workshops will be held on May 26.
CONFERENCE FOCUSED AREAS
- Data Science and Analytics in Security Informatics
- Security Infrastructure and Tools
- Human Behavior in the Security Applications
- Organizational, National, and International Issues in Counter-terrorism or Security Protection
- Deadline for paper submission: February 15, 2015
- Deadline for workshop proposals: February 18, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2015
- Camera Ready Copies: March 29, 2015
- Conference Dates: May 26-29, 2015
WORKSHOPS and TUTORIALS
In conjunction with ISI 2015, several workshops will be held on May 26, 2015. Special-topic workshops in any areas of Intelligence and Security Informatics research and practice are welcome. Such events will be an integral part of the ISI-2015 conference program. Proposals in PDF or Microsoft Word not exceeding three pages should be emailed to the conference organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 18, 2015 and contain the following information.
- Title of tutorial or workshop
- Preferred duration (half day vs. full day)
- Brief biographical sketches of proposed instructor(s)/organizer(s)
- Objectives to be achieved
- Scope of topics to be covered
- Target audience and the list of potential presenters/contributors
The accepted papers from ISI 2015 and its affiliated workshops will be published by the IEEE Press in formal Proceedings. IEEE ISI Proceedings are EI-indexed. Authors who wish to present a poster and/or demo may submit a one-page extended abstract, which, if selected, will appear in proceedings. The selected IEEE ISI 2015 best papers will be invited for contribution to the Springer Security Informatics journal.