MONAMI 2015 : 7th International Conference on Mobile Networks and Management
Conference Series : Mobile Networks and Management
Call For Papers
MONAMI 2015 invites researchers to submit papers within the scope of the conference that follow either evolutionary approaches based on current IP-centered architectures or introduce revolutionary schemes and new paradigms. Papers reporting experimental and empirical studies as well as implementation/industry results (including testbeds and field trials) are also welcome.
• Multiaccess networks and resource management
• Mobile network management and virtualization
• Future 5G network architecture
• Operation and management of virtualized network functions
• Mechanisms leveraging the interplay between network functions, virtualization and software defined networking
• Joint management and orchestration of cloud and networking infrastructure
• Future Internet architectures with smart objects
• Energy efficiency for multiaccess networks
• Emerging multimedia services, service enablers and management
• IEEE and 3GPP management standards and enabling technologies
• Design,implementation, and testbed/experimental evaluations
• Service and application management platforms
• Autonomic network monitoring and management
• Architecture and design of new services with smart objects
• Energy-efficient, self-organized access and routing schemes for smart object
• Security solutions for managed and infrastructureless networks
• Management of wireless cognitive networks
• Traffic models and analysis for future networks
• Big data
We encourage submissions of high-quality technical papers reporting original research that has not been previously published, and is not currently submitted for consideration elsewhere. Full Papers should not exceed 14 pages in the Springer Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST) format and must be submitted by 12 April 2015.
LNICST templates are available here: http://mon-ami.org/2015/show/authors-kit
All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least three independent reviewers, including a TPC member to ensure high quality and relevance to the topics of the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes of LNICST series and then be included in major article indexing services.
CALL FOR TUTORIALS
We invite perspective tutorial speakers to submit relevant proposals for a half-day tutorial.
The scope of the tutorial proposal should be within the interest of MONAMI attendees (see Aim and Scope and topics of interest). In addition, tutorial proposals on related and complementary topics, e.g. mobile devices or applications, smart grids or alternative energy supply are welcome. Each tutorial proposal should include the title, objectives, abstract, outline, and indented audience.
A short biography of each tutorial presenter should also be submitted along with the list of conferences/events that this tutorial has been previously presented. Tutorial speakers will be compensated as per standard EAI guidelines.
Please submit your proposal in electronic form to the Tutorials Chair at email@example.com by 12 April 2015.