ICSECS 2015 : The 4th International Conference on Software Engineering & Computer Systems
Conference Series : International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems
Call For Papers
The 4th International Conference on Software Engineering and Computer Systems (ICSECS - 2015) is dedicated to address the challenges in the areas of Software Engineering and Computer Systems particularly on big-data, thereby presenting a consolidated view to the interested researchers in the aforementioned fields. The conference looks for significant contributions to Software Engineering and Computer Systems in theoretical and practical aspects.
Submission Deadline : 16 June 2015
Notification of Acceptance : 12 June 2015
Camera Ready : 26 June 2015
Participant Registration : To be confirmed
Conference Day : 19 - 21 August 2015
Authors are solicited to contribute to the special session by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to:
Software Engineering Issues in Big Data System & Network Issues in Big Data
1. Development/Software Architecture
2. Artificial Intelligent
3. Software processes and workflows for Big Data
4. Software reliability for Big Data
5. Software tools and development environments for Big Data
6. *Other topic related to "Software Engineering Issues in Big Data"
System & Network Issues in Big Data
1. Security features on Big Data
2. Quality of Service, Scalability and Performance
4. Data Management in Peer-to-Peer Networks
5. Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Networks
6. Mainframe Technology
7. *Other topic related to "System & Network Issues in Big Data"
Application on Big Data
1. Grid Computing
2. Cloud Computing
3. Parallel Computing
4. Big Data architectures and design
5. *Other topic related to "Application on Big Data"
Issues in Big Data implementation for Industry & Government
1. Big Data Analytic
2. Usage of Big Data
3. Data Visualization
4. Management of Big Data
5. Security solution
5. *Other topic related to "Issues in Big Data implementation for Industry & Government"