Inter4C 2014 : SCOPUS & The Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index - The 2014 International Conference on Physico-Informatics, Internet and Disruptives Technologies
Call For Papers
The 2014 International Conference on Physico-Informatics, Internet and Disruptives Technologies (Inter4C)
Bali Dynasty Hotel, Bali, Indonesia
01 - 02 November 2014
Dear Professors, Researchers, and Practitioners
It’s a great pleasure to invite you to submit your research paper to The 2014 International Conference on Physico-Informatics, Internet and Disruptives Technologies (Inter4C 2014) that will be held on 01 - 02 November 2014 in Bali Dynasty Hotel, Bali, Indonesia.
The Inter4C proceedings will be published by American Institute of Physics (AIP) Publishing - Conference Proceedings Serial. The AIP Conference Proceedings are indexed in a number of services, including these leading databases: The Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (part of Web of Science) & SCOPUS (Elsevier). Please visit http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/info/authors# for detail
The detail of important dates, please visit http://inter4c.org
For paper format, please download the template in Ms Word in http://scitation.aip.org/upload/AIP/CP/8x11WordTemplates.zip and LaTex in http://scitation.aip.org/upload/AIP/CP/8x11LaTeXTemplates.zip
Please visit http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/info/authors for detail of Authors Guidelines.
Authors invited to submit their paper only through online system:
The 2014 International Conference on Physico-Informatics, Internet and Disruptives Technologies (Inter4C 2014) is aimed to to bring scientists and researchers from all branches that emphasizes the importance of advanced mathematical analysis of information governed by the laws of physics. It also indicates the strong commitment to develop applied physics as a new key for the advancement of todays information technology
Inter4C 2014 publishes original research papers and review papers, as well as auxiliary materials such as case studies, technical reports, etc.
Topics of Interest
1. Logic, computing and communications schemes
2. Energy dissipation versus speed, error probability
3. Irreversibility versus reversibility
4. Computational complexity (hardware/time) and energy dissipation
5. Secure physical information schemes
6. Tools: Error correction; Signal processing; etc
6. Quantum algorithms
7. Models of quantum computation
8. Quantum complexity theory
9. Simulation of quantum systems
10. Quantum cryptography
11. Quantum communication
12. Quantum estimation and measurement
13. Quantum noise
14. Quantum coding theory
15. Fault-tolerant quantum computing
16. Entanglement theory 17. Chaotic Signals and Systems 18. Dynamical Systems and Chaotic Maps, applications in Communication 19. Coding and decoding using Chaotic System 20. Chaos Synchronization 21. Electronic Circuits of Dynamical systems 22. Lasers and Optical Communications 23. Image Encryption, Digital Signature and Authentications 24. Classical and Quantum Cryptography using Chaos 25. Networks and its applications 26. Information Theory 27. Crypto analysis. 28. Chaos based audio and video communications. 29. Internet Technologies and Cloud Computing 30. Disruptive Technologies
Inter4C 2014 will be held in Bali Dynasty Hotel, Bali, Indonesia.
Bali Dynasty Resort is a premier beachside resort in South Kuta, renowned for its warm Balinese hospitality. The Resort offers six restaurants, five bars, three swimming pools including a kids pool with its own Kids Water Fun Zone and a dedicated adults only pool, spa, exercise room, beach club, kids’ club, teens club, meeting facilities and a complimentary Hospitality Lounge for those early arrivals and late departures.
Please email us for any questions to email@example.com
Looking forward to meet you in The 2014 International Conference on Physico-Informatics, Internet and Disruptives Technologies (Inter4C 2014) , Bali, Indonesia.
The 2014 International Conference on Physico-Informatics, Internet and Disruptives Technologies (Inter4C 2014)