ICNMC 2015 : International Conference on New Music Concepts
Call For Papers
ICNMC 2014 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Music Studies, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Music Studies and related areas.
The Conference Proceedings will be published under an ISBN number (ISBN: 978-88-6551-xxx-x) by ABEditore (Milan - Italy) and include final versions of all accepted papers, adjusted to satisfy reviewers’ recommendations. Online publication is exclusive to papers which have been both published and presented at the event.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• Artificial Intelligence in Music
• Automatic Music Composition
• Computational Acoustics
• Computers in Music Composition
• e-Learning and Music
• Mathematical Analysis of Musical Instruments
• Mathematical Models in Music
• Mathematical Models in Acoustics
• Music Cognition
• Music Education and Music in Education
• Music History
• Music Perception
• Music and Psychology
• Noise Control Engineering
• Pattern Recognition in Music
• Signal Processing
• Other relevant topics and applications