ICTD 2009 : IEEE Circuits and Systems International Conference on Testing and Diagnosis
Call For Papers
We are delighted to announce that the 2009 IEEE Circuits and Systems International Conference on Testing and Diagnosis (ICTD'09), sponsored by IEEE Circuit and System Society (CAS), will be held on 28th -29th April 2009 in Chengdu P. R. China.
Prof. Rueywen Liu, a General Chair of ICTD'09, is a Chair Professor of the University of Notre Dame, a Life Fellow of IEEE, and a former President of IEEE CAS. ICTD'09 will invite a list of distinguished keynote speakers.
ICTD'09 invites submissions on the latest techniques for testing and diagnosis on topics that are related but not limited to the following. Submissions should be original, unpublished papers describing recent work. The papers in the proceedings of ICTD'09 are published by IEEE Xplore and indexed by EI and DOI.
* ATE/TPS Techniques
* Next Generation Instruments and Systems
* Board and System Test and Diagnosis
* System-on-Chip test
* RF/MW/MM Test and Instrument
* Data Acquisition
* Monitoring,Diagnosis and Prognostics methods
* Test Generation
* Fault Tolerance
* Mixed-Signal and Analog Test
* High-Speed Digital Test
* Fault Model and Fault Simulation
* Optoelectronics Test
* Reliability and Design for Reliability
* Diagnosis for Analog Circuits
* Test and Diagnosis for Submicron Circuits
* Test and Diagnosis of Biomedical CAS
* Other Related Topics