IT in Industry 2014 : Information Technology in Industry - an International Journal
Call For Papers
FOCUS AND SCOPE
IT in Industry is an open access, peer-reviewed, international online journal, providing a platform for the timely publication of research in a rapidly changing field. Information Technology plays a fundamental role in improving the performance and competitiveness of any organisation in the digital world. IT in Industry recognises that contributions from both academia and industry are paramount to the advancement of this field.
The journal focuses on areas where:
- researchers and practitioners meet,
- academia and industry meet, and
- theoretical knowledge and practical applications meet.
In particular, IT in Industry is interested in the following:
- R&D with potential industrial, commercial or social applications,
- IT applications in industry,
- IT innovations from industry, and
- IT technologies for the future.
IT in Industry publishes original research articles, review articles, and extended versions of conference papers. Articles resulting from research of both theoretical and/or practical natures performed by academics and/or industry practitioners are welcome. IT in Industry aims to become a leading IT journal with a high impact factor.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- ICT: Networking, Wired and Wireless Communications, VoIP, IPTV, Mobile Communications, Innovative Mobile Applications and Services, Industry Practices, Information and Network Security, Next Generation Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Social Applications, Web Engineering, Software Engineering.
- Information Systems: Enterprise Systems, Enterprise Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, Data Mining, Knowledge and Data Engineering, AI and Decision Support Systems, IS Design and Implementation, IS Analysis and Specification, IS Project Management, Management Information System, Sustainable IS, Internet Computing, Business Intelligence, Business Reporting System, IS in Organisation.
- Mobile Industry: Context and Location Aware Services, Mobile Web, Mobile Internet, Internet of Things, Mobile Web Security and Privacy, Mobile Networks, Protocols and applications, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Payment.
- Other Topics: Industrial Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Emerging IT Technologies.
- IT in Engineering: Hardware and Software Design, Embedded System Design and Applications, IT in Manufacturing, Product and Process Design, CAD/CAM, Robotics, Intelligent Manufacturing Systems.
- IT in Health: Telehealth, Teleconsultation, Telemedicine, Telecare, Telemonitoring, e-Health, Health Web Services, Health Informatics, Robotics and Medical Devices, Health Management Systems, New Technology in Healthcare, Clinical Trials of Telehealth Systems.
- IT in Business: IT Applications and Innovations, IT Governance, IT Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Issues, Marketing and Pricing Strategies, Global Telecom Business.
- IT in Government: e-Government, IT regulations and Security Issues, Policies, Cyber Crime, Rural Connectivity.
- IT and Mathematics: Use of IT in Mathematics Education, Modelling and Simulation of Systems in Industry, Statistical Analysis of Systems in Industry, Mathematical Modelling of Problems in Society.
- IT Education: Curriculum Design, Course Content and Assessment, Teaching Tools and Methods, Innovation in IT Education, Teaching Case Studies, Mobile/Flexible/Online Delivery of IT Course, Use of IT in Education.
CALL FOR PAPERS
IT in Industry welcomes original papers and extended versions of previously published conference papers. In the case of extended conference papers, authors should cite the proceedings of the conference. Articles will be accepted based on originality, significance, technical quality, clarity, and relevance to the journal. There is no page limit for peer-reviewed articles. We aim to publish peer-reviewed articles within 40 working days of submission.
IT in Industry is a not-for-profit journal and there is no publication fee. Papers are published under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Authors retain copyright of the published articles.
IT in Industry is a not-for-profit journal and there is no publication fee.
For paper submission and inquiry, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
ISSN: 2204-0595 (Print)
ISSN: 2203-1731 (Online)