SIMSARC 2013 : Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Annual International Research Conference
Call For Papers
Greetings from Symbiosis !
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies Annual International Research Conference-SIMSARC 13, on 12th & 13th December, 2013 - “Shaping the Future of Business and Society”.
SIMSARC13 will be a platform for prominent persons from both the industry as well the world of academia to mull over shaping the future of business and society. Erstwhile speakers from the world of academia as well as the corporate world will deliberate over present status of business and society across the spectrum.
The best Research Paper competition is an opportunity to the researchers to showcase their research skills by putting their efforts and by contributing significantly to the body of knowledge.
Call for Papers
Sub-Themes for SIMSARC13
1. Contemporary Marketing Practices for shaping Business and
2. HR Practices In the Changing Workplace and Societal Setup
3. Financial and Accounting Practices for shaping Business and
4. Production and Operations Functions under the changing
5. Role of Energy and Environment for shaping Business and
6. Information & Communication Technology (ICT): Influences
over Business and Society
7. Society , Business and Corporate Strategies
8. Impact of changes in Service Sector in shaping Business and
9. Entrepreneurship Development and Social changes
10.Business Ethics and CSR
11. Social Issues in Business and Economy
12.Business and Economic Laws shaping the future of Business
13.Financial Architecture: Framework and Need for shaping
Business and Society
14.Other Issues shaping the future of Business and Society.
Publication of Paper:-
Accepted papers will be presented in the Research Conference and will be published in a Online Journal “Procedia: Social& Behavioural Sciences” On Sciverse Science Direct Indexed In Scopus Database. In addition, few selected papers will be published in the Annual Research Journal of SIMS 'JINDYASA': (ISSN 0976-0326).
One of the objectives of organizing SIMSARC is to guide researchers through pre-conference research workshops and prepare them to publish their publications in international journals. All the registered paper presenters and participants will be eligible for this workshop FREE of COST.
Confirmed overseas speakers for the Pre- conference research workshop are:-
Dr. Ravi SeethamRaju, Professor, The University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
Dr. Kishore Kulkarni, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Economics, Metropolitan State College of Denver, USA
Dr. Mukul Madahar, MBA Welfare Director, Cardiff School of Management, Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK
For details on SIMSARC13 please visit www.sims.edu/simsarc