ICCCS 2013 : International Conference on Computers, Communications, and Systems
Call For Papers
The International Conference on Computers, Communications, and Systems (ICCCS) has been organized successfully for last 13 years with the objectives of bringing together researchers, developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of computers, communications and systems.
The ICCCS 2013 will provide presentations of invited and regular papers from manufacturers, academia, and service providers including keynote speeches given by distinguished speakers. The special theme of ICCCS this year is focussed on "Paradigm Revolution Through Information Technology".
Including papers related to the special theme, papers in the following area are welcome in the following scope, but are not limited to these topics.
Theme: Paradigm Revolution Through Information Technology
Scope and Topics
Track 1 (Computers & Information )
• Computer Architecture
• Web Mining
• Artificial Intelligence
• Agent, Data mining, Ontologies
• Computer Graphics and Vision
• Computational Theory
• Software Engineering
• Web Applications
• Information Management Systems
Track 2 (Communications)
• Antennas and Propagation
• Telecommunication Theory and Systems
• Mobile/Wireless Comm.
• Networks and Services
• Switching and Routing Technologies
• Digital Signal/Image Processing
Track 3 (Electronics & Systems)
• Intelligent Systems and Methods
• Robotics and Automation
• VLSI Design and Semiconductors
• Power Electronics and Circuits
• Nano Technologies
• Linear/nonlinear Systems
• Sensors and Control
• SoC Design Methodology
• Embedded System S/W and H/W
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +82-53-850-5810
Fax : +82-53-850-6609
• Extended abstract/Paper submission: October 4, 2013
• Notification of acceptance: October 7, 2013
• Camera-ready paper submission: October 14, 2013
• Registration: October 24 2013
• Conference date: November 1, 2013
Paper submission procedure
Prospective authors are invited to submit an electronic version of manuscript (2 to 6 pages) for review. The authors of accepted papers are requested to submit a final camera-ready version to be published in the conference proceedings.
Each submission should follow the below guidelines :
• The language of all the presentation should be English.
• Extended abstract and manuscript templates can be found at http://icccs.daegu.ac.kr
• Please e-mail your manuscript submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
• At least one author of accepted paper should register by the registration due.
Some selected papers with high quality will be recommended for publication in Journal of the Korea Industrial Information System Society (ISSN: 1229-3741).
Hosted by Information and Communication Research Center (ICRC), Daegu University
Supported by Korea Society of Industrial Information System