ICMEMSCE 2013 : 2013 the 2nd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science and Civil Engineering
Call For Papers
Call for Paper
2013 the 2nd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science and Civil Engineering(ICMEMSCE 2013) is going to be held on Oct.25-26,2013 Beijing. The Conference is organized by BOSI EDU and hosted by Trans Tech Publications in Switzerland as a proceeding publisher. ICMEMSCE provides authors who have research findings a platform to present their work. As the organizing committee of the Conference, we are gladly to invite authors from all over the world and make the Conference a great opportunity of academic exchange and discussion.
2nd ICMEMSCE2013 has been listed in TTP official conference list, conference ID 919 (http://www.scientific.net/conference-919).
T 1 Mechanical Engineering
T 2 Material Engineering
T 3 Manufacturing and Design Science
T 4 Mechatronics
T 5 Information and Automation
T 6 Modeling, Simulation
T 7 Civil Engineering
Recommend Excellent Paper to SCI/EI
1.International Journal of Materials and Product Technology (SCI)
2. European Journal of Industrial Engineering (SCI, EI)
3. International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management (EI)
4. International Journal of Manufacturing Research (EI)
5. International Journal of Industrial and systems Engineering (EI)
6. International Journal of Materials and Structural Integrity (EI)
7. International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials (EI)
8. International Journal of Computational Materials Science and surface Engineering (EI)
1. All papers must be written in English.
2.All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
3. Each paper is limited to 4 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged($50 USD for each extra page).
4. All papers must be formatted MS Word.
1. Submit by EASYCHAIR
If you have an Easychair account, you may submit your paper by Easychair at https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icmemsce2013
If you can not upload paper or have other problems in using the EASYCHAIR system, You can choose to submit by sending email to email@example.com
Before you send the manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure your manuscript file will have a filename “(Topic field) Paper title.doc” For example:
(T1) A new algorithm on the method of internet security transfor.doc
Paper Submission: September 30, 2013
Notification of acceptance: Two weeks after submission
Registration: October 15, 2013
Conference Date: October 25-26, 2013
Tel: +86 (21) 6034 2525 (Shanghai Office)
Tel: +86-137 7436 7552 Ms.Guo
Tel: +86-(24)8395 8379-810 (Shenyang Office) Email: email@example.com