MobiHealth 2013 : 4th International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare
Conference Series : Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare
Call For Papers
The 4th MobiHealth Conference will continue the synergistic focus areas of Mobile and Health. The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the ambit of the application of mobile communications (technologies, standards, solutions & methodologies) to the betterment of human health. The conference will have a multi-tier approach: going from in-body sensor devices to ubiquitous patient monitoring environments.
The main themes will include (but are not limited to):
- Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring
- Intra-body communication issues (propagation & transmission)
- Body Area networks (architectures, protocols, scheduling, ...)
- Heterogeneous & in-/on-/out- networks
- Wearable, outdoor & home-based applications
- Data collection & management at hubs, mobile devices & gateways
- Energy management & optimisation in devices & networks
- Decision support algorithms for data analysis
- Healthcare telemetry & telemedicine
- Remote diagnosis & patient management
– Brain models for aging
– Behavioural models
- Accuracy, reliability, security, protection, identity, privacy issues
- All-pervasive wireless systems for health applications
- Factoring in environment (hospitals, nursing homes, others)
Authors are invited to submit papers in the format defined by the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit. Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 8 pages including all figures, tables and references. Up to 2 extra pages may be included at an additional charge. Details on the submission: http://mobihealth.name/2013/show/authors-kit
• Papers will be rigorously reviewed by the international technical program committee.
• Accepted papers will be published in the Springer LNICST series.
• Selected papers will be recommended for publication IEEE’s Transactions on Biomedical Electronics journal. IJMSTR
Papers may also be published in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ambient Systems
LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ACM Digital
Library, ISI Proceedings, EI EngineeringIndex, CrossRef, Scopus
Proposals for workshops are solicited. Potential instructors are requested to submit a workshop proposal of at most 5 pages, including biographical sketch of each organizers, to the Workshop Chairs by June 15th, 2013. Evaluation of workshop proposals will be based on the expertise and experience of the organizers and the relevance of the subject matter.
**Endorsed and Organized by EAI