EUSIPCO 2009 : European Signal Processing Conference
Call For Papers
The 2009 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO-2009) is the seventeenth in a series of conference organised by the European Association for Signal, Speech, and Image Processing (EURASIP). The conference is organised by the University of Strathclyde and will be held in the Royal Concert Hall in the heart of the city of Glasgow, Scotland.
EUSIPCO-2009 will focus on key aspects of signal processing theory, architectures, and applications. Acceptance of submissions will be based on quality, relevance, and originality, with awards for the best student submissions. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of EUSIPCO 2009 and presented during the conference. Proposals for tutorials and special sessions are invited. The conference will further include a series of keynote and plenary talks, as well as a CEO forum and exhibition.
Areas of Interest:
Submissions are invited in, but not limited to, the following areas:
* Audio and Electroacoustics
* Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
* Image and Multidimensional Signal Processing
* Multimedia Signal Processing
* Signal Detection and Estimation
* Sensor Array, Multichannel, and Multidimensional Signal Processing
* Signal Processing for Communications
* Speech Processing and Coding
* Education in Signal Processing
* Non-linear and non-Gaussian Signal Processing
* Medical Imaging and Image Analysis
* Signal Processing Applications
* Signal Processing for Wireless Networks
Procedures to submit a paper and proposals for special sessions and tutorials will be detailed on this web site soon. Submitted papers must be camera-ready, no more than five pages long. Standard templates to which submission need to adhere will be available soon.
Student Paper Contest
First authors who are registered students can participate in the student paper competition.
Proposals for special sessions: December 5, 2008
Proposals for tutorials: February 6, 2009
Electronic submission of full papers (max 5 pages A4): February 6, 2009
Notification of Acceptance: April 30, 2009
Submission of camera-ready papers: May 29, 2009
Conference dates: August 24-28, 2009