CEBM 2013 : 2013 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Building Materials
Call For Papers
December 7-8, 2013 Hong Kong http://www.iasht.org/cebm/
CEBM 2013, 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Building Material (CEBM 2013) will be held in Hong Kong from December 7~8, 2013. It is a premium international conference covers all areas related to the Theory, Development, Applications, Experiences and Evaluation of Civil Engineering and Building Materials and gathers fellow students, researchers and practitioners in these fields from all around the world.
All accepted papers will be published in Advanced Materials Research (ISSN: 1022-6680) (Indexed by Ei Compendex and ISTP (CPCI, Web of Science) ).Selected papers will be included as revised monographs in international journals indexed by SCI. For more details, visit the conference web site at http://www.iasht.org/cebm/
Call for Papers: Paper Submission by June 10, 2013
A. Subject &
Scope of paper * 结构工程(Structural engineering)
* 道路与桥梁工程(Road & Bridge engineering)
* 岩土及地下工程(Geotechnical engineering)
* 建筑学与城市规划(Architecture & Urban planning)
* 交通工程(Transportation engineering)
* 水利工程(Hydraulic engineering)
* 海岸工程(Coastal Engineering)
* 工程管理(Engineering Management)
* 计算力学(Computational Mechanics)
* 施工技术(Construction technology)
* 建筑材料 ( Building materials)
* 环境工程(Environmental engineering)
* 计算机仿真及CAD/CAE(Computer simulation and CAD/CAE)
*High quality submissions that advance the research and that contribute to the literature on Computing & Information Technology are encouraged.
B. Schedule &
submission Submission Due: Before June 10, 2013
Notification of Acceptance:Before June 30, 2013
Registration Due:Before July 15, 2013
Conference Date: December 7~8, 2013
CEBM 2013 Papers should be submitted to the following system.
C. Format of Papers *Full & Regular papers will be published in Advanced Materials Research (ISSN: 1022-6680)(Indexed by?Ei Compendex?and ISTP?(CPCI, Web of Science) )
- Paper template (download)
- 4 pages, (more pages are allowed with additional charges)
- All papers must be written in English.
*** Call for Papers: http://www.iasht.org/cebm/
** Please kindly forward this e-mail to your colleagues or students who may be interested.