ciKi 2013 : International Congress of Knowledge Management & Inovation - Congresso Internacional de Conhecimento & Inovação
Call For Papers
Communications should not exceed 8,000 words (20 pages or so), including references and may be written and presented in Portuguese, Spanish and English language.
For the preparation and presentation of communications and posters will be considered on its contents, some of the following:
- Tech Parks and Smart Cities
- Intellectual Capital Management in Tech Parks and SMEs
- Tech Parks: Governance and Organizational Model
- Smart Cities (Smart Cities)
- Management of Intellectual Capital for Start-ups and Spin-offs
- Knowledge Management
- Innovation Management
Four Authors Maximum per Article.
SHIPPING ADDRESS AND IMPORTANT DATES:
Communications and posters will be sent to the address given firstname.lastname@example.org the following dates:
• Deadline for submission of abstract: 06/23/2013 --- AS REQUESTED --- EXTENDED!!!
• Acceptance of abstracts: 06/30/2013
• Deadline for submission of full paper: 08/30/2013
• The acceptance of papers: 09/30/2013
• Deadline for early registration: 09/30/2013 to 10/30/2013
(*) The Scientific Committee will select the best communications that will be published as Special Issue in:
• International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Management, ISSN 2316-6517 – http://periodicos.incubadora.ufsc.br/index.php/IJKEM/issue/current
• Iberoamerican Journal of Industrial Engineering – IJIE – http://periodicos.incubadora.ufsc.br/index.php/IJIE
• Navus – Revista de Gestão e Tecnologia – http://navus.sc.senac.br
(**) The Scientific Committee will select which papers will be presented in the form Oral or Poster Communication