CADS 2013 : The 17th CSI Symposium on Computer Architecture & Digital Systems
Call For Papers
The 17th CSI Symposium on Computer Architecture & Digital Systems
October 30-31, 2013, School of Computer Science, IPM, Tehran, Iran
CADS2013 solicits novel, unpublished papers on a broad range of topics that include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Computer Architecture and Arithmetic
• Low Power and Energy Efficient Architectures
• Parallel Processing and Multiprocessor Systems on Chip
• Dependable and Fault Tolerant Hardware Designs
• Test and Verification of Digital Systems
• Emerging Technologies in VLSI
• Embedded and Real-Time Systems
• Reconfigurable and FPGA Systems
• Digital Signal Processing and other applications
• Parallel Algorithms, Tools for Software/Hardware Design and Evaluation of Multicores
• Other Related Topics in Computer Architecture and Digital Systems
Conference proceedings will be indexed and published by IEEE. The electronic version of the symposium papers will be available on IEEE Xplore digital library.
Selected papers from the symposium will be considered for publication in special issues of two journals (to be announced shortly). Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit their extended papers after the conference.
The manuscripts must be prepared and submitted strictly according to the following guidelines:
Double blind peer review:
Manuscripts must be anonymous; that is author names and affiliations should not appear in the paper’s heading, footnotes, footers, headers, nor acknowledgments. Furthermore, obvious references to the authors’ works should be avoided, such that autoreferences should be with no explicit indication such as "in our previous work”.
Your submission should not exceed sixteen 8.5"x11" double-spaced single-column pages using 12pt font (including figures, tables, and references).
Manuscript that will be accepted for oral (poster) presentation should be fitted (shortened) into eight (two) 8.5"x11" pages (including figures, tables, and references) according to formatting guidelines found at the IEEE CS CPS Website using the instructions for 8.5" x 11", Two-Column Format.
Note: Up to two additional pages may be purchased for 80 Euros per page.
Single submission policy: The manuscripts should be original and not submitted to other conferences or journals, as a whole or partially.
Submission site: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=CADS2013 (to be activated)
Paper Submission: May 10, 2013
Notifications: July 12, 2013
Camera ready and copy right: August 10, 2013