SCLIT 2013 : 3rd Symposium on Computer Languages, Implementations and Tools
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
The “3rd Symposium on Computer Languages, Implementation and Tools”
September 21-27, 2013
Rhodes Island, Greece
ICNAAM 2013(International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics, http://www.icnaam.org). While organizational decision will be taken by organizers of ICNAAM, the symposium keeps its academic autonomy.
INTERNATINAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
Please visit Program Committee page at SCLIT web site http://perun.dmi.rs/sclit/
The aim of the symposium is to provide a forum for the dissemination of research accomplishments in areas that include all aspects of computer languages, their implementations, and related tools.
The list of topics includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Languages: theoretical aspects, programming languages of all paradigms, script languages, modelling languages, domain specific languages, graphical languages, mark-up languages, specification languages, transformation languages, agent-oriented languages, formal languages …
• Implementations: theoretical aspects, compilers, interpreters, transformation systems, intermediate representations …
• Tools: theoretical aspects, software metric, static analyzers…
Symposium accepts short papers (up to 4 pages) that will pass the reviewing procedure. Accepted papers will be published in the in a Special Volume of the AIP Conference Proceedings.
Extended versions of the selected short papers (i.e., full papers) will be additionally reviewed after the conference. Accepted papers will be published in the ComSIS ("Computer science and information systems") journal. ComSIS is an international journal that is currently on SCI list of journals with two-year impact factor of 0.625.
Please check the conference site for more details on submission procedure.
- March 25, 2013 - submission deadline for short papers - max. 4 pages.
- April 15, 2013 - notification of acceptance of short papers.
- April 20, 2013 - early registration ends.
- May 15, 2013 - camera ready source files of short papers received.
- June 20, 2013 - normal registration ends.
- July 31, 2013 - late registration ends.
- September 21 - 27, 2013 - conference
- December 20, 2013 - submission deadline for selected full papers to be published in ComSIS journal.
Zoran Budimac, Chair (email@example.com)
Mirjana Ivanović, Co-chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gordana Rakić, Co-chair (email@example.com)
PLEASE USE CONFERENCE E-MAIL AS YOUR PRIMARY CHOICE TO CONTACT US:
+381 21 458 888
+381 21 485 2852
+381 21 6350 458
Department of Mathematics and Informatics
Faculty of Science
University of Novi Sad
Trg Dositeja Obradovica 4
21000 Novi Sad