International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT)
Call for Papers
The AIRCC's International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT) is devoted to fields of Computer Science and Information Systems. The IJCSIT is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published in electronic form as well as print form. The mission of this journal is to publish original contributions in its field in order to propagate knowledge amongst its readers and to be a reference publication.
IJCSIT publishes original research papers and review papers, as well as auxiliary material such as: research papers, case studies, technical reports etc.
Topics of Interest :
- Algorithms and Bioinformatics
- Computer Architecture and Real time Systems
- Database and Data Mining
- Dependable, reliable and autonomic computing
- Distributed and parallel systems & algorithms
- DSP/Image Processing/Pattern Recognition/Multimedia
- Embedded system and software
- Game and software engineering
- Geographical Information Systems/ Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GIS/GNSS)
- Grid and scalable computing
- Intelligent Information & Database Systems
- IT policy and business management
- Mobile and ubiquitous computing
- Modeling and Simulation
- Multimedia systems and services
- Networking and communications
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Security and Information Assurance
- Soft Computing (AI, Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, etc.)
- Software Engineering
- Web and internet computing
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail : email@example.com.Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
Important Dates :
|Submission Deadline||:||15 March, 2014|
|Authors Notification||:||15 April , 2014|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||22 April, 2014|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
AIRCC's International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT) is dedicated to strengthen the field of Computer Science and Information Systems and publishes only good quality papers. IJCSIT is higly selective and maintains less than 20% acceptance rate. All accepted papers will be tested for plagiarism manually as well as by Docoloc . Papers published in IJCSIT has received enormous citations and has been regarded as one of the best Journal in the networking research field.