SQ/SEPA/TTSDP 2013 : SPECIAL ISSUES FOR Software Engineering Workshops @ICCSA 2013
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
SPECIAL ISSUES FOR Software Engineering Workshops @ICCSA 2013
The following seven international journals have been targeted for accommodating the extended version of all the papers of SEPA 2013, SQ 2013 and TTSDP 2013. If we collect sufficient number of papers then we will publish the special issues, otherwise papers from these workshops will be published in the regular issues (under the special section: selected papers from) of these journals.
1. International Journal of Physical Sciences (Last IF: 0.540(2011))
2. International Journal of Software Science and Computational Intelligence (IJSSCI)
3. Sciencetific Research and Essay (last IF: 0.445(2011) (http://www.academicjournals.org/sre/index.htm)
4. International Journal of Open Source Software and Processes (IJOSSP)(IGI Global)
5. International journal of Human Capital Information
6. Nigerian journal of technological research
7. REICIS (www.ati.es/reicis : the unique journal in Spanish on Software Quality and Engineering in Spanish, indexed in Latindex, Redalyc, ICYT, DOAJ, e-revistas, Ulrich, etc.)
The detail of the workshops can be found on the link provided below.
4th International Workshop on Software Quality (SQ 2013), Publisher: Springer (in LNCS)
5th International Workshop on Software Engineering Processes and Applications (SEPA: 2013) , Publisher: Springer (in LNCS)
4th International Workshop on “Tools and Techniques in Software Development Process (Publisher: IEEE CPS)
Special Issue Editor:
Prof Sanjay Misra
Professor of Computer engineering,
Covenant University, Nigeria
We plan to publish all the papers of the above workshops in the mentioned journals. The only condition is that the paper should fall under the theme scope and coverage area of the journal. We hope that in the available list of six journals, we will certainly find the place for each paper, since these journals covers most of the area of software engineering, applications and related areas.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IN ALL THE WORKSHOPS IS: 15 FEB 2013