EDULEARN 2013 : EDULEARN13 (5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies)
Call For Papers
EDULEARN13 (5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies),
July 1st-3rd, 2013
You are invited to participate in EDULEARN13 (5th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies) that will be held in Barcelona (Spain) on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of July 2013.
It will be the best opportunity to present and share your experiences in the fields of Education and New Learning Technologies in a multicultural and enriching atmosphere.
EDULEARN is an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists.
The attendance of 700 participants from more than 75 countries is expected.
There will be 3 presentation modalities: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposal until March 27th, 2013.
Abstracts should be submitted on-line at http://www.edulearn13.org/online_submission
The objectives of the conference are to:
- Present and disseminate projects about education and the emerging technologies developed in more than 75 different countries.
- Create an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest innovations in education and research, applied to all fields and disciplines.
Two ISBN publications (EDULEARN13 Abstracts CD and EDULEARN13 Proceedings CD) will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers. They will serve as a database of innovation projects in Education and Technology.
Also, contributions will be indexed in our digital library at: http://library.iated.org/
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th of March 2013
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: April 22th, 2013
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 16th, 2013 (included)
- Registration deadline for authors: May 16th, 2013 (included)
- Conference Dates: Barcelona (Spain), July 1st-2nd-3rd, 2013
Being one of the most visited cities in Europe, Barcelona is a dynamic Mediterranean city. It is the perfect place to enjoy and relax in.
Barcelona has a fascinating history. The most famous attractions include some Gaudi’s buildings such as the Sagrada Família, (UNESCO World Heritage Site Church), Casa Milà the Casa Batlló and the city’s Gothic Quarter among others.
Also, you will be able to relax in any of Barcelona’s golden sandy beaches. Some of them are only 10 minutes from the city centre. Additionally, you will experience its most pleasant weather in June and July, making these months particularly attractive to visit this city.
Finally, you should not miss its traditional gastronomy, which is well known worldwide. Barcelona’s location, between the sea and the mountain provides the best combination for the best gastronomic experience.
Come and experience it for yourself!