IEDM 2008 : IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting
Call For Papers
2008 IEDM CALL FOR PAPERS
Electron Devices Meeting
The Annual Technical Meeting of the
Electron Devices Society
will be held at the Hilton San Francisco
San Francisco, CA, December 15-17, 2008
Increased participation in the areas of advanced packaging, power devices and circuit-technology interaction is desired
TWO SHORT COURSES HELD ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 14
* 22nm CMOS Technology
* More Than Moore: Technologies for Functional Diversification
* Plenary presentations by Peter Fromherz of Max Planck Institute; Tatsuo Saga from Sharp; Stefan K. Lai from Ovonyx, Inc.
* Invited papers on all aspects of advanced devices and technologies
* An Emerging Technologies session on "Nanoelectronics Technologies for the Life Sciences"
* A special program track for this year on "Circuit-Device Interactions"
* Panel discussion on "The future of fabs - for who, for what, and for how much?"
* Special Evening Session on "ISSCC Highlights at IEDM"
* Presentation of IEEE/EDS awards
* IEDM Luncheon presentation by Prof. Jim Plummer, Stanford University, on "Educating Engineers for the 21st Century", will be held on Tuesday, December 16
FEATURES FOR 2008
* Web-based submission of abstracts (http://www.ieee-iedm.org)
* Deadline for submissions is June 27, 2008 at 5:00 p.m.
Pacific Standard Time