CFO Forum 2013 : Finance Transformation & CFO Forum 2013
Call For Papers
Finance Transformation & CFO Forum 2013 is attended by finance experts & process owners to explore mastering finance transformation project via correct strategy & innovative process management.
SSON is delighted to announce that Finance Transformation & CFO Forum 2013, http://www.financetransformationeurope.com/DL-Home, will take place in London on 12th – 14th February.
Over the past 4 years, the conference has welcomed over 650 senior finance executives and is recognised as Europe’s leading annual event that brings you the latest case studies in finance transformation and efficiency metrics.
CFOs, finance experts, global and regional process owners are invited to come together and explore how correct strategy, extended transparency and innovative process performance management can help you protect the bottom line and master finance transformation project delivery, both at home and internationally.
The 2013 conference will provide you with insights and practical advice on project success by:
• Redesigning your end-to-end finance operations for increased quality, efficiency and costs of your reporting cycle
• Leveraging data analytics to drive operational improvements and enterprise-wide decision-making
• Embracing regulatory change to help finance become a partner in the business
• Moving from efficiency to effectiveness and business outcomes
• Integrating cash optimisation tools into your SSO to unlock savings & integrity
• Achieving regional and global finance standardisation
• Learning the Dos and Dont’s for successfully leveraging technology
• Transforming your Management Reporting Function to drive competitive advantage
For more information, please view the event agenda at http://www.financetransformationeurope.com/DL-Brochure.
Interested in networking with 150+ senior finance executives and process owners? Why not register via one of the channels below:
• Online: http://www.financetransformationeurope.com/DL-Registration
• Email: FT@ssonetwork.com
• Phone: +44 (0)20 7036 1300 or +44 (0)20 7368 9300
KCI, Jaguar, Euroclear, Bauer Corporate Services UK, Specsavers, Royal Mail, Johnson & Johnson, DWP's Shared Services Centre, McAfee, EC HARRIS LLP, Wincanton Logistics, Schlumberger, Groupe PVCP, ILIM Pulp, Warner Bros. Entertainment Europe, Cornwall Council, Shell, Tibco Nimbus, Nissan Europe SAS, Vodafone Group, The BBC, Jyske Bank
Standard Price £1,999
Book & Pay by 23rd November, 2012 - £1,099 (save £900) £1,099
Book & Pay by 14th December, 2012 - £1,699 (save £300) £1,699
Tel: +44 (0)20 7368 9510
london conferences, london seminar, london business, iqpc london, iqpc uk, business training seminars, global outsourcing, outsource uk, uk outsourcing, business intelligence tools, what is business intelligence, business intelligence training, business intelligence course, business intelligence consultant, business intelligence uk, iqpc, iqpc.co.uk, iqpc ltd, iqpc worldwide, seminars and conferences, workshops and seminars, business process outsourcing, benefits of outsourcing, iqpc events, iqpc conference, iqpc international, seminars business, business seminars, iqpc conferences, conferences worldwide, seminars in business, iqpc event, conference and seminars, what is outsourcing, outsourcing uk, advantages of outsourcing, iqpc shared services, conference london, business conferences, conference 2013, outsourcing, payment outsourcing, innovative budgeting and forecasting, process planning, automation, accounts payable, end-to-end automation, end-to-end transformation, r2r, record to report, o2c, order to cash, p2p, purchase to pay automation, radical finance transformation, finance transformation, business intelligence