NetCod 2013 : The 2013 IEEE International Symposium on Network Coding
Call For Papers
We invite original, previously unpublished papers in the area of
network coding. Topics of interests include (but not limited to)
• Information theory and fundamental bounds for networks
• Network code constructions and algorithms
• Joint source/channel coding and network coding
• Physical-layer network coding
• Resource optimization for network coding
• Robustness, energy, or delay aspects of network coding
• Security and error correction for network coding
• Network coding for distributed storage and caching
• Coded content and video streaming
• Implementation aspects of network coding
• Distributed computation via network coding
• Index coding
Submitted papers will be reviewed by experts in the eld
and must be no longer than 6 pages, using PDF standard
IEEE style for conference papers.
The proceedings will appear in IEEExplore.
The symposium will feature a Student Paper award.
Information regarding the symposium will be posted on: