PRIA 2013 : Iranian Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis
Call For Papers
It is our pleasure to announce the The First Iranian Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis (PRIA2013) . This Conference will take place on December 6-8, 2013, in the Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Birjand, Birjand, Iran. PRIA2013 conference is supported by the Iranian Society of Machine Vision and Image Processing (ISMVIP), and it is in the extension of the directions of Machine Vision and Image Processing (MVIP) conference.
PRIA2013 would be a multi track conference and will include keynote presentations by famous national and international academics of the field and a series of workshops, competitions, along with the typical oral and poster sessions. International submissions to PRIA2013 are welcome, and we invite researchers from all over the world to submit their original and unpublished works to PRIA2013.
All authors are invited to submit full-length, high-quality, original papers in the areas of Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Image Analysis, Machine Vision and other related areas to PRIA2013. All papers could be submitted and presented in English or Persian (Farsi) languages.
The topics of interest at PRIA2013 include, but are not limited to:
1. Pattern Analysis and Pattern Recognition
2. Image Analysis and Image Understanding
3. Machine Learning (Supervised, Semi-supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement Learning)
4. Feature Extraction, Feature Selection, Feature Enhancement Methods
5. 3D Image Analysis, 3D Feature Extraction and 3D Pattern Recognition
6. Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
7. Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis in Biometrics
8. Pattern and Knowledge Discovery using Data Mining Methods
9. Pattern Discovery Using Swarm Intelligence and Evolutionary Optimization
10. Pattern Recognition and Image Understanding using Soft Computing (Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms)
11. Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis using Multi-Objective Optimization Methods
12. Multi-Objective Machine Learning and Multi-Objective Clustering
13. Scientific, Industrial, Medical, Social, and other Applications of Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis.
Paper submission due: August, 5, 2012
Workshop proposals due: September, 21, 2012
Competition proposals due: September, 21, 2012
Paper Acceptance notification: November, 5, 2012
Advance registration due: November, 5, 2012
Camera-ready manuscript due: November, 20, 2012
Conference dates: March, 6-8, 2012