WIP-CAMAD 2012 : Call For Work-In-Progress: The 17th IEEE International Workshop on Computer-Aided Modeling Analysis and Design of Communications Links and Networks (IEEE CAMAD 2012)
Call For Papers
This Work-in-Progress call within IEEE CAMAD 2012 offers the opportunity to submit initial research ideas, or far from complete investigations. The main objective of this call is to set the basis for presenting novel ground-breaking ideas or early-stage results generating evaluations /discussions or possible collaborations among the audience. Contributions responding this call should specially emphasize on the concise description of novel methodologies, techniques, system designs or real problem formulations which could become hot topics in forthcoming years. Summaries of published works or full papers will not be accepted anyhow.
Specifically, this WiP call will focus on the following topics, without restriction to other areas relevant for IEEE CAMAD 2012:
• Modeling and Simulation techniques for Integrated Communication Systems
• Modeling, analysis and design of Network Services and Systems
• Modeling analysis and design of Wireless, Mobile, Ad hoc and Sensor Networks
• Cloud Computing and Network Communications modeling and design
• Smart Grids Communications Modeling and Design
• Design of Satellite Networks
• Integration of Terrestrial and Satellite Networks
• Seamless Integration of Wireless, Cellular and Broadcasting Networks with Internet
• Body area networks and applications
• Wireless over Fiber networks
• Traffic Engineering and Analysis
• Traffic Modeling
• Simulation techniques for large-scale Networks
• Simulation and Fast Simulation Techniques for Communication Networks
• Network Monitoring and Measurements
• Network Optimization and Resource Provisioning
• Next Generation Internet
• Overlay and Virtual Networks
• Autonomic Communication Systems and self-organized networks
• Energy Efficient Network Techniques
• Green Wireless Communications
• Cognitive Radio: Communications, Networking and Business Opportunities
• Internet of Things
• Machine-to-Machine communications
• Cross-Layer & Cross-System Protocol Design
• Quality of Experience: Framework, Evaluation and Challenges
• Testbeds and real life experimentation
• Validation of Simulation Models with Measurements
• Social Networks
• Future Service Oriented Internet
Submitted contributions (not more than 3 IEEE style pages) will be reviewed by at least 3 independent anonymous reviewers. Papers should be submitted in a PDF format at the EDAS System. Accepted WiP papers will be published on IEEExplore as full papers.
Work In Progress submission deadline: 15 July 2012.
Notification of Acceptance: 30 July 2012.
Final Work in Progress contributions: 15 August, 2012.