CICSyN2012 2012 : Computational Intelligence, Communication Systems and Networks
Call For Papers
CICSyN2012, 24 - 26 July, Phuket, Thailand
Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
Call for Papers: submission DEADLINE: 5 June 2012!!
4th International Conference on
Computational Intelligence, Communication Systems and Networks, CICSyN2012
24 - 26 July, Phuket, Thailand
Proceedings publication: IEEE-CPS and Computer Society Digital library (CSDL) and I-Xplore. Selected best papers in ijssst.info.
Papers are invited on any aspect of Computational Intelligence, Communication Systems and Networks. Papers that present work validated by experimentation, simulation or analysis are particularly encouraged. Practical experiences and experimental work from both industry and academia, duly documenting the lessons learnt from test-beds, field-trial or real deployments are also very welcome. Manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the EDAS system.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
· Intelligent Systems
· Hybrid Intelligent Systems & Hybrid Soft Computing
· Sensor Nodes, Circuits, Devices, Wireless Sensor Networks
· RFIDs and their applications
· Protocols and Standards
· Modelling and Performance
· Software Platforms and Middleware
· Tools and Techniques for Design, Deployment, Testing and Evaluation
· Security, Authentication, Wireless Security, Dependability
· Discrete Event and Real Time Systems
· Image, Speech and Signal Processing
· Transport, Logistics, Harbour, Shipping and Marine
· Virtual Reality, Visualization and Computer Games
· Parallel and Distributed Architectures and Systems
· Internet Modelling, Semantic Web and Ontologies
· Mobile ad hoc Networks
· Vehicular Technology and Networks
· Air Interfaces
· QoS for Voice and Video in Wireless Networks
. Cooperative Autonomous Systems (UAVs/UGVs)
. Bio-informatics and Bio-Medical Simulation
Applications include but not limited to:
· remote sensing
· wireless communication
· intelligence and simulation
· electronic circuits and systems
· communication and networks management
· games, war/conflict/rebellion modelling
· cognitive functions, semantics modelling/dynamics
· manufacturing; robotics
· measurement; monitoring
· safety critica1 systems
· military applications
Exhibitors: manufacturers of software and hardware, publishers, etc., are invited to apply to exhibit their products.
You are invited to submit:
- full paper of up to 6 pages (Letter format, follow exactly the IEEE template on conference website) for oral presentation,
- proposal to give a keynote or tutorial address or organize a technical session and/or workshop.
Submissions (apart from keynote or tutorial addresses) must be original, unpublished work containing new and interesting results that demonstrate current research in all areas of computational intelligence, communication systems and networks and their applications within systems engineering in industry, business, management and commerce. The proceedings of the Conference will be published in the IEEE Digital Library. The conference is organised by Asia Modelling and Simulation Society and is co-sponsored by
- IEEE UK & RI Computer Chapter, Thailand section, and IEEE Region 10
- Prince of Songklar university, Thailand
- UK Simulation Society
- European Council for Modelling & Simulation
Paper Submission: CICSyN2012 is using EDAS for submission and registration. Authors need to:
- create an account with EDAS, http://edas.info
- open the list of conferences managed by EDAS & find CICSyN2012
- click on Submit button on the right to enter your paper title & abstract
- upload file.
Kindly promote CICSyN2012 to all your contacts in your university, country and worldwide. CICSyN2012 is promising to be a great conference and offers an excellent opportunity to network with world specialists and forge new friendships and cooperation with colleagues in Europe, Asia and worldwide.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the International Journal of Simulation: Systems, Science & Technology, IJSSST: ijssst.info.
Best regards and hope to see you in Thailand, 24 - 26 July!!
On behalf of: CICSyN2012 conference chairs.