NOTERE / CFIP 2012 : New Technologies in Distributed Systems
Call For Papers
Since many years, 15 for CFIP (Colloque francophone sur l’ingénierie des protocoles) and 11 for NOTERE (Nouvelles Technologies de la Répartition), those two conferences decided to merge in order to create a larger and more visible event. The main objective is to gather under a unique conference, to a unique place, the scientific community composed of engineers, academics, researchers and industrials.
This conference addresses the domains of networks and services, networks of telecommunications, distributed systems and applications, design, implementation, deployment and evaluation of software architectures, applications, platforms and distributed systems.
The international conference CFIP/NOTERE is a bilingual forum (French/English). It offers the possibility to exchange ideas and to present recent works and results related to the above mentioned domains.
CFIP/NOTERE 2012 will include famous invited conferences, tutorials and workshops. The conference will take place at the « IUT de Bayonne, site de Montaury” – ANGLET, France, at 5 km of the world famous city of Biarritz.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of related topics:
Architecture & algorithm
* Service oriented architectures, web services, peer to peer, Cloud computing, grid computing and their applications
* Distributed systems and middleware, particularly those based on objects, components, agents, including real time and embedded.
* Management of distributed information and management policies
* Distributed, collaborative, social networks and systems algorithms
Design paradigms and their applications
* Modeling Languages or DSL dedicated to distributed systems
* Semantic approaches and ontologies to manage distributed systems
* Modeling, Formal and Semi-formal methods, and Tools for distributed systems
* Context-aware, Self-adaptation, Self-reparation, and Self-*
* QoS, energy, reliability, scalability of distributed systems
* Privacy, trust and security in distributed systems
* Evaluation and performance measures of networks
* Evaluation of the internet architecture, Internet of Things
* Green networking
* Autonomic networking
* Communication protocol and services engineering
* Metrology of graphs and networks
* Network planning, network sizing and resources allocation
* Ad-hoc networks, wireless sensor networks
* Networks of mobile systems, radio cognitive, and satellites
* Security and privacy
* Validation, Check and test (conformity, interoperability)
* Network Virtualization
* Architecture & routing in wireless sensor networks & mobile systems
* Algorithmic aspects of protocols and distributed applications