Health Informatics - An International Journal (HIIJ)
Scope & Topics
Healthcare Informatics: An International Journal is a bi monthly open access peer-reviewed journal that Publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the health care.
The journal focuses on all of aspect in theory, practices, and applications of Digital Health Records, Knowledge Engineering in Health, E-Health Information, and Information Management in healthcare, Bio-Medical Expert Systems, ICT in health promotion and related topics. Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under the broad areas such as (but not limited to) listed below:
Topic Of Interest
- Electronic health records
- ICT in health promotion programmes
- Knowledge engineering
- e-health Guidelines and protocols
- E-Health Information
- E-learning and education in healtcare
- Information Management in healthcare
- Telemedicine Software, Portals, Devices and Telehealth.
- Communication System in Helthcare
- Public health and consumer informatics
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Health Sciences
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Medicine.
- Ontological Engineering in Medicine
- ICT for Patient empowerment
- Health Care Information Systems.
- Medical Image Processing and Techniques
- Health Economics Issues
- ICT for Patient safety
- Knowledge management in Healthcare
- Medical Databanks, Databases, and Knowledge Bases.
- Clinical Information Systems.
- Neurocomputing in Medicine
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics.
- Healthcare Quality assurance
- Mobile applications for patient care
- Nursing Informatics
- Medical Interoperability
- Evaluation and technology assessment
- Medical Devices and sensors
- Home-based eHealth
- Impact and usability
- Health Management Issues
- Health Research
Important Dates :
|Submission Deadline||:||05 April 2014|
|Authors Notification||:||05 May 2014|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||10 May 2014|
|Publication Date||:||Determined By Editorial Board|