Bajo Palabra Philosophy Conference 2012 : Call for Papers at the 2nd Bajo Palabra International Philosophy Conference
Call For Papers
Last Call for registration at the 2nd Bajo Palabra International Philosophy Conference
We are glad to present you the Programme of the 2nd Bajo Palabra International Philosophy Conference“Philosophy, Human Rights and Democracy”, that will be held at the Autonomous University of Madrid on 12-16 November 2012. Further details about the conference are available on the following websites:
(English version) http://secondconferencebajopalabra.wordpress.com/
(Spanish version) http://segundocongresobajopalabra.wordpress.com/
The deadline of the call for registration is on November 12, 2012. If you wish to attend this conference and receive your Certificate of Attendance, you must register by following these two simple steps:
All students, researchers and professors are welcome to attend the following conference branches:
1. Philosophical foundations of Democracy and Human Rights
2. Education for Democracy and Human Rights.
3. Human Rights: Reality or utopia?
4. Cosmopolitanism and European Citizenship
5. Feminism and Human Rights
6. New subjects of rights
7. Human Rights and the New Information and Communication Technologies
8. Multiculturalism: Other perspectives on Human Rights.
9. The Impact of the current world economic crisis on the Welfare State.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to visit our website (http://secondconferencebajopalabra.wordpress.com/ ) or contact us at this email address: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to meeting you at the conference!
Bajo Palabra Philosophy Association