PSSV 2012 : Program Semantics, Specification and Verification: Theory and Applications
Call For Papers
Final Call for Papers (and deadline extension)
The Third Workshop on
Program Semantics, Specification and Verification: Theory and Applications
July 1-2, 2012 in Nizhni Novgorod, Russia
(PSSV 2012, http://agora.guru.ru/display.php?conf=csr2012&page=item009)
7th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia
just 3 days ahead of
META 2012, Third International Valentin Turchin Workshop on Metacomputation
July 5-9, 2012, Pereslavl-Zalessky (120 km to the north-east from Moscow), Russia
Please refer http://pssv-conf.ru/ for PSSV archive.
Important dates (extended)
Extended abstract submission: March 25, 2012
Notification: April 9, 2012
Official language: English
Scope and Topics
Research and work in progress papers are welcome.
List of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
* formalisms for program semantics;
* formal models and semantics of programs and systems;
* semantics of programming and specification languages;
* formal description techniques;
* logics for formal specification and verification;
* deductive program verification;
* automatic theorem proving;
* model checking of programs and systems;
* static analysis of programs;
* formal approach to testing and validation;
* program analysis and verification tools.
* Valery Nepomniaschy (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia, firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Valery Sokolov (Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia, email@example.com)
Program Committee (confirmed)
* Natasha Alechina (University of Nottingham, UK),
* Sergey Baranov (St.Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation, Russia),
* Alexander Bolotov (University of Westminster, UK),
* Nina Evtushenko (Tomsk State University, Russia),
* Vladimir Itsykson (St. Petersburg State Polytech. University, Russia),
* Andrei Klimov (Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow, Russia),
* Vladimir Klebanov (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany),
* Boris Konev (University of Liverpool, UK),
* Victor Kuliamin (Institute for System Programming, Moscow, Russia),
* Irina Lomazova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia),
* Andrey Rybalchenko (Technical University, Munich, Germany),
* Nikolay Shilov (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia),
* Sergey Tverdyshev (SYSGO AG, Germany),
* Vladimir Zakharov (Moscow State University, Russia).
Submission and Publication
Program Committee invites submissions in the form of extended abstracts (up to 8 pages, Lecture Notes in Computer Science style) in English. Additional details may be included in an appendix up to 4 pages for Program Committee. Submissions should be in PDF format. They should be sent (as attachments) by e-mail with subject line “PSSV-2012” to Alexei Promsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) and their abstracts should be sent (as attachments) to PSSV Chairs. The acknowledgment will be send during 3 days.
Program committee plans to have regular sessions and posters presentations. All accepted papers will be published in the preliminary proceedings before the workshop and the volume of the proceedings will be distributed at the workshop. Selected papers will be published after the workshop in one of Russian peer-review journals. At least one author of every accepted paper should present a talk in the workshop.
Registration and fees
Registration fee 1600 rubles (for all participants) via homepage of The 7th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia.