JUCS - SCAR 2012 : Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS) - Special Issue: Software Components, Architectures and Reuse
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS)
Special Issue: Software Components, Architectures and Reuse
THEME AND TOPICS
The aim of the special issue is to report the state of research and practice on the theme of software components, architectures, and reuse.
It will cover all topics related to software components, architectures, and reuse including, but not limited to:
* Component-based software engineering
* Specification, verification, and test of components
* Evolution on component-based systems
* Certification and quality of components
* Architecture recovery
* Architecture description languages
* Service-oriented architectures
* Software architecture evaluation
* Software product lines: variability management, requirements,
design, implementation, testing, evolution, product derivation
* Dynamic software product lines
* Service-oriented product lines
* Software reuse: technical and non-technical issues
* Model-driven development
* Generative programming and domain-specific languages
* Tool support for software components, architectures, and reuse
* Case studies and experience reports
* Experimental studies
We solicit high-quality papers on these themes and topics to appear in this special issue. This call for papers is open to all potential authors, in addition to those of extended submissions from the Brazilian Symposium on Software Components, Architectures and Reuse
(SBCARS 2011, http://www.each.usp.br/cbsoft2011/ingles/sbcars/sbcars_en.html).
All submitted papers will undergo a rigorous peer review process. Each submission will be reviewed by at least three reviewers and will be selected based on originality, quality, soundness and relevance. All contributions must be original, written in English, not published, accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere. The recommended
length of a paper is of max. 20 pages. The submissions should follow J.UCS formatting guidelines. For more details see "JUCS Style Guide for Authors" at http://www.jucs.org/jucs_info/submissions.
The Journal of Universal Computer Science (J.UCS) is a high-quality electronic publication that deals with all aspects of computer science.
J.UCS has been appearing monthly since 1995 and is thus one of the oldest electronic journals with uninterrupted publication since its foundation. A more detailed description of J.UCS can be found at http://www.jucs.org/jucs.
Paper submissions will be made electronically via the portal:
Any questions about this special issue should be sent to the guest editors.
Federal University of Bahia and RiSE, Brazil
esa [at] dcc.ufba.br
European University of Brittany/IRISA-UBS, France
flavio.oquendo [at] univ-ubs.fr
Submission deadline: April 29, 2012
Notification: June 24, 2012
Camera ready version: July, 29 2012
Special issue: September 2012