EURASIP-RFID 2012 : 4th International EURASIP Workshop on RFID Technology
Call For Papers
RFID has evolved into an active multidisciplinary area of research and development, composed by a broad spectrum of fields. The 4th international EURASIP workshop on RFID technology will provide a premium forum for presentation of the most recent research in this technology. Aside from the regular presentations, the conference will include keynote addresses with speakers from both industry and academia. This call for papers intends to solicit contributions in all areas pertinent to RFID.
Workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
- Modeling, Simulation and Performance in RFID
- Electromagnetic field measurements
- Ambient intelligence based on RFID labeling
- Standards and communication protocols
- Antenna Design
- Modulation schemes for RFID
- Implementation issues
- Inductive coupling for DC supply
- Multifrequency and broadband tags
- Near field communications
- Smart and programmable tags
- Sensor networks with RFID
- Manufacturing processes for RFID tags
- Applications and industrial experience
- Internet of things
- Security issues and protocols
Authors are encouraged to submit original, unpublished work for presentation at the workshop in the form of posters and/or full papers. Acceptance shall be based on an extended abstract of at most 4 pages or on full papers (up to 8 pages).
Proceedings of the workshop will be published by Conference Publishing Service (CPS) and included in IEEE Xplorer®.
Proceedings will be submitted for indexing through INSPEC®, EI's Engineering Information Index, Compendex®, (Elsevier), and ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings®, ISTP®/ISI Proceedings, and Current Contents on Diskette® (ISI Thomson).
The authors of the accepted papers will be invited to submit an extended version to the special issue on "Embedded systems in RFID and near field communications" in EURASIP Journal on Embedded Systems.