MOSN 2012 : 2nd IEEE workshop on Mobile Computing and Social Network (MOSN 2012)
Call For Papers
MOSN 2012 — The Second iCOST’2012 Workshop on Mobile and Online and Social Network
The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to MOSN 2012, co-located with iCOST’2012 on July 2-4, 2012 in Avignon, France.
The MOSN 2012 workshop provides a forum to bring together researchers and developers from academia and industry to advance the application with social behavior in wireless mobile networks and online social networks. We encourage papers that propose new research directions or challenge the existing solutions at the workshop. The goal of the second MOSN 2012 is to facilitate cross-disciplinary discussion on a broad array of computational networking and social behaviours. The program will feature keynote presentations by prominent researchers in the field. The best contributed paper will be given an award. All the accepted papers will be published in the main conference proceeding.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
• Mobile social net and architecture
• System design for social networks
• Routing/Energy Optimization design in mobile social network
• Social-driven optimization design for Internet
• Correlation of different types of social networks
• API/application toolkit software architectures and system design for Online Social
• Privacy/Security/trust issues in Online Social Networks
• Social gaming applications
• System design for social networks
• Social metrics analysis in mobile and online social networks
• Rating, review, reputation, filtering, expertise, social interest and trust • Identification of communities and
• Information sharing and forwarding
• Decentralized (ad hoc) network applications and services
• Implications of social interaction in mobile and online social network
Manuscripts will be double-blind-peer reviewed by three experts and professionals in the field and the author(s) will receive the review results accordingly.
MOSN 2012 (Held in conjunction with iCOST 2012) is using the EDAS Conference Management System to manage the paper submission process. In order to submit, you must first create an EDAS account if you do not already have one. The EDAS system will e-mail you your password, then you can login to EDAS using the password you have received by email. EDAS will provide you with a submissions homepage where you can register your paper submission and make appropriate changes.
Submission of a paper should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register at the regular rate and attend the conference to present the work (each registration will cover one accepted paper).
High-quality full papers which at the time of submission, are not under review and have not already been published or accepted for publication elsewhere are solicited. The first page should include the paper's title, the abstract, a list of keywords indicating the paper topic area, the authors' full names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses. Submissions can be made through EDAS at https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=11617.
Best Paper Award:
Every paper submitted to workshop will be considered for the Best Paper Award. The selection criteria are based on our editorial board members' reports. The authors of the best paper award will receive an official recognition from workshop.
Article Submission Deadline: (Extended) March 30, 2012
Author Notification: April 15, 2012
Camera-Ready Paper Due: May 1, 2012
Workshop Day = July 2 ,2012
Ming Li, Deakin University, Australia
Valerie Gay, University of Technology, Sydney , Australia
Peter Leijdekkers, University of Technology, Sydney , Australia
Workshop Organizing Chair:
Alessio Bonti, Deakin University, Australia
Contact:Alessio Bonti E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org