DATICS-BCFIC 2012 : DATICS BCFIC Workshop Hosted By The 2nd Baltic Conference on Future Internet Communications
Call For Papers
AIMS AND SCOPE OF DATICS-BCFIC'12 WORKSHOP
DATICS Workshops were initially created by a network of researchers and engineers both from academia and industry in the areas of Design, Analysis and Tools for Integrated Circuits and Systems. Recently, DATICS has been extended to the fields of Communication, Computer Science, Software Engineering and Information Technology. The main target of DATICS-BCFIC’12 is to bring together software/hardware engineering researchers, computer scientists, practitioners and people from industry to exchange theories, ideas, techniques and experiences related to all aspects of DATICS.
DATICS-BCFIC’12 will be hosted by the 2nd Baltic Conference on Future Internet Communications (BCFIC - http://bcfic.org) and take place in Vilnius, Lithuania, 25-27 April 2012.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Circuits, Systems and Communications:
* Design, Simulation and Test of Digital, Analog, Mixed Mode and RF Circuits and Systems
* Processor Design and Embedded Systems
* VLSI, ASIC, FPGA, SoC and MPSoC
* Computer Aided Design and Electronic Design Automation
* Circuits and Systems for Communications
* Power Systems and Power Electronic Circuits
* Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
* Control Theory Topics in Circuits and Systems
* Signal Processing
* Circuits and Systems for Biomedical Applications
* Circuits and Systems for Energy Harvesting
* Circuits and Systems for Cryptography
* Circuits and Systems for Low Power Applications
* Computer Aided Verification
* Computer Aided Interconnect Analysis and Optimization
* Circuit/Device Modeling and Simulation
* Formal Modelling and Analysis of Circuits and Systems
* SystemC, SystemVerilog and Transcation Level Modelling
* Self-Correcting/Self-Healing Circuits and Systems
* Cyber-Physical Systems
* Battery Management Systems
* Photovoltaic System Design
Computer Science, Software Engineering and Information Technology:
* Formal Methods, Graph Theory, Process Algebras, Petri-Nets, Automaton Theory, BDDs and UML
* Equivalence Checking, Model Checking, SAT-based Methods, Compositional Methods and Probabilistic Methods
* Average-Case Analysis and Worst-Case Analysis
* Numerical Algorithms
* Software Developed to Solve Science
* Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
* Intelligent Systems
* Internet and Web Systems
* Real-Time, Hybrid, Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems
* Agent and Autonomous Systems
* Scientific Computing and Applications
* Computer and Information Science
* Computer Networks and Data Communications
* Distributed Systems, Grid Computing and Services Computing
* Design and Programming Methodologies for Network Protocols and Applications
* Wireless Sensor Networks
* E-Business Design and Applications
* Financial Mathematics
* Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing
* Computer Architecture
* Computer Control and Robotics
* Computer Graphics, Animation, and Virtual Reality
* Computers in Education and Learning Technologies
* Computer Modeling and Simulations
* Computer Security and Privacy
* Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
PAPER SUBMISSIONS, PROCEEDINGS AND JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
All submitted papers should be in the form of .pdf and are to be limited to a maximum length of 8 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references.
There is no template for the initial paper.
Please submit full papers using the EasyChair DATICS-BCFIC’12 Webpage at http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=daticsbcfic12.
If the paper(s) is/are accepted for publication, at least one of the authors of the accepted paper(s) must register to the DATICS-BCFIC'12 Workshop through the hosting conference BCFIC 2012. Details of the registration can be found at http://bcfic.org/index.php/registartion.
Please note that accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings, published in IEEEXplore.
Expanded and enhanced versions of accepted papers in DATICS-BCFIC’12 can also be considered for inclusion in the IJDATICS journal (http://ijdatics.distributedthought.com/index.html).
DATICS-BCFIC’12 Review Process
DATICS-BCFIC'12 consists of about 150 experts in the related fields of DATICS both from academia and industry. Each submission will be sent to at least 2 members of the DATICS IPC and additional reviewers for review.
Deadline for Workshop papers: March 19, 2012
Acceptance of Workshop papers: April 2, 2012
Camera-ready version (hard): April 16, 2012
* Ka Lok Man, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (China), Myongji University (South Korea) and Baltic Institute of Advanced Technology (Lithuania)
* Chi-Un Lei, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong (Link)
* Tomas Krilavičius, Vytautas Magnus University and Baltic Institute of Advanced Technology (BPTI), Lithuania
* Amir-Mohammad Rahmani, University of Turku, Finland
* Michele Mercaldi, EnvEve, Switzerland
* Chi-Hua Chen, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan