DMM 2013 : Workshop on Data Mining in Marketing
Call For Papers
Call For Papers
Workshop on Data Mining in Marketing DMM'2013
July 19, 2013, New York/ USA
Petra Perner, Institute of Computer Vision and applied Computer Sciences, IBaI, Germany
The scope of the Workshop
In business environment data warehousing - the practice of creating huge, central stores of customer data that can be used throughout the enterprise - is becoming more and more common practice and, as a consequence, the importance of data mining is growing stronger. Data mining allows indeed to extract the most important information from such vast data and to uncover previously unknown patterns that may be relevant to current business problems, thereby helping business managers to transform data into business decisions.
In marketing data mining has several and profitable applications. It can help to identify market segments containing customers with high-profit potential, and then build campaigns that favorably impact their behavior; to detect customers dissatisfied and ready to leave, and then align campaigns more closely with their needs; to outline profiles of prospective customers, and then increase the response rates of the acquisition campaigns, and so on.
The goals of this workshop are to:
- to provide a forum for identifying important contributions and opportunities for research on data mining as it applies to marketing
- to promote the systematic study of how to apply data mining to marketing
- to show case applications.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Applications in Marketing
- Methods for User Profiling
- Mining Insurance Data
- E-Markteing with Data Mining
- Logfile Analysis
- Churn Management
- Association Rules for Marketing Applications
- Online Targeting and Controlling
- Behavioral Targeting
- Juridical Conditions of E-Marketing, Online Targeting and so one
- Controll of Online-Marketing Activities
- New Trends in Online Marketing
- Aspects of E-Mailing Activities and Newsletter Mailing
Paper will be published in the workshop proceedings by ibai-publishing. PostScript (compressed and uncoded) or PDF paper submissions should be haved a maximum of ten pages.
Please submit the electronic version of your camera-ready paper through the CMS-system.
Submission Deadline: March 20th, 2013
Notification Date: April 30th, 2013
Camera-Ready Deadline: May 12th, 2013
Workshop date: July 19th, 2013