ICWE Demos 2012 : ICWE 2012: Demos and Posters Track
Call For Papers
)) ICWE 2012 - CALL FOR DEMOS & POSTERS ((
* 12th International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE)
* July 23 - 27, 2012, Berlin
* Paper submission deadline: March 1st, 2012
* CfP at http://icwe2012.webengineering.org/call-for-demos-and-posters
The ICWE 2012 Demo and Poster Tracks are forums for researchers and practitioners working in the area of Web Engineering to present their
\____ DEMO TRACK
The ICWE 2012 Demo Track aims at providing visibility and a discussion forum to universities, companies, and developers for presenting software tools related to the field of Web Engineering. Submissions about commercial tools, prototypes, open source software, and ongoing development are welcome.
Presented software includes but is not limited to
* MDE and CASE tools
* Code generators
* Evaluation tools covering performance, usability and accessibility
* Model-driven Web engineering tools
* Mash-up and RIA tools
* Data management tools for Web applications
* Semantic Web enabling tools
* Tools for Web-based End User Development ... and any other software that fits within the ICWE 2012 topics of interest.
\____ POSTER TRACK
The ICWE 2012 Poster Track warmly invites researchers, practitioners, PhD students and whoever is working in the area of Web Engineering to submit a poster report of their research, even if work is still ongoing. ICWE provides a unique environment to discuss novel projects, ideas and technologies, and to easily and informally get in touch with experts from all the fields of Web Engineering, allowing the authors of selected posters to obtain valuable feedback and to exchange their ideas with people working on similar topics. Again, poster contributions may address any topic that fits within the ICWE 2012 topics of interest.
\____ SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Demo and poster submissions should describe the innovative aspects of the work they present, highlighting pros and cons with respect to related work.
Authors of accepted demos and posters will present their work in a special session of the main conference. Authors of accepted demos will also be given the opportunity to display a poster, and vice versa. Accepted demo and poster papers will be published in the ICWE 2012 main conference proceedings.
* Length: Papers must not be longer than 4 (four) pages.
* Format: Paper submissions should be formatted according to the LNCS guidelines.
* Submission place: Authors can use the ICWE 2012 Submission site at EasyChair for the submission of their manuscripts. Please do not forget to select the right category when submitting )) https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icwe2012demos
\____ PUBLISHING OF ACCEPTED WORKS
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag as an LNCS volume. Along with the full papers they will also include demonstration and poster papers (both 4 pages).
The final version of each accepted paper must strictly adhere to the LNCS guidelines and must include a printable file of the camera-ready version, as well as all source files thereof. No changes to the LNCS formatting rules are permitted. Authors of accepted papers must also download and sign a copyright form that will be made available on the Web site of the conference. At least one of the authors of the accepted papers must register and participate in the conference.
\____ IMPORTANT DATES
* Submission deadline: March 1st, 2012 (23:59 Hawaii Time)
* Notification of acceptance: May 1st, 2012
* Camera-ready version: TBA, 2012
* ICWE conference: July 23th - 27th, 2012
\____ DEMO & POSTER CHAIRS
* Stefan Pietschmann, TU Dresden, Germany
* Sven Casteleyn, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, Spain
\____ PROGRAM COMMITTEE
* Fabian Abel (TU Delft, The Netherlands)
* Sören Auer (TU Chemnitz, Germany)
* Devis Bianchini (University of Brescia, Italy)
* Mária Bieliková (Slovak University of Technology Bratislava, Slovakia)
* Richard Chbeir (University of Bourgogne, France)
* Florian Daniel (University of Trento, Italy)
* Oscar Diaz (University of the Basque Country, Spain)
* Peter Dolog (Aalborg University, Denmark)
* Flavius Frasincar (Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands)
* Irene Garrigos (University of Alicante, Spain)
* Gerti Kappel (Vienna University of Technology, Austria)
* Nora Koch (Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich, Germany)
* Maristella Matera (Politechnical University Milan, Italy)
* Santiago Melia (Universidad de Alicante, Spain)
* Cesare Pautasso (Universita di Lugano, Switzerland)
* Gustavo Rossi (University of La Plata, Argentina)
* Antonio Vallecillo (University of Malaga, Spain)
* Marco Winckler (University Paul Sabatier, France)
* William Van Woensel (Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium)
* Jürgen Ziegler (University Duisburg-Essen, Germany)
\____ Contact Information
In case of inquiries, please contact the demo and poster chairs at: