ICCE 2012 : THE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS AND ELECTRONICS 2012
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS - THE FOURTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMMUNICATIONS
AND ELECTRONICS 2012 (ICCE 2012)
Technically co-sponsored by: IEEE, ComSoc Vietnam Chapter, IEEE AP-S,
IEICE ES, CS (Japan) and KISC (Korea)
Publication: Full accepted papers will be published on IEEE Xplore
Location: Royal city of HUE
Website: http://www.icce2012.org/, http://www.hut-icce.org/
Submission deadline : February 17th, 2012
Acceptance notification : April 13th, 2012
Registration & Camera-ready : May 24th, 2012
Conference date : August 1st – 3rd, 2012
Hue, the Cultural Heart of Vietnam, is a special city because it is the
capital of Vietnam for 150 years. The forbidden city of Hue is nominated
as the World Cultural Heritage of UNESCO. Hue is also notable for its
many other royal structures, including Imperial tombs around the city.
You and your family will be welcome with its hospitality.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
Contributed papers are solicited describing original works in
electronics, communication engineering and related technologies. Topics
and technical areas of interest include but are not limited to the
I. COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND SYSTEMS
- Networking: Future Internet/Future Networks, QoS/QoE and Resource
Management, Optical Networks; Wireless, Mobile, Adhoc and Sensor
Networks, Ubiquitous Networks, Network Security, Multimedia Networking etc.
- Communication Systems: Coding and Information Theory, Wireless, UWB,
Ultrasonic Communications, Satellite Communications; Radio-over-Fiber,
Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications;
- Other Emerging Technologies: Network Coding, Software Defined Radio,
Cognitive Radio etc.
II. SIGNAL PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS
- Signal, Image, Audio, Video Processing, Analysis and Applications
- Pattern Recognition
- Biomedical Signal Processing and Analysis
- Signal Filtering, Detection and Estimation
- Statistical Signal Processing and Modeling
- Ambient Intelligence
- Computer Vision and Audition
III. MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- Microwave Devices/Components Design and Techniques: Passive, Active
Devices, MEMS, Integration Techniques, Nano-Scale Devices,
Millimeter-Wave and THz Components etc.
- Antenna Design and Applications: Wideband, Multiband, Smart Antennas,
Antenna Modeling and Measurements
- RF, Microwave and Milimeterwave Systems and Applications
- Other Related Technologies: Nanoscale Integration of Planar,
Free-Space, and Mixed Subsystems; Metamaterial and Applications etc.
IV. ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuits; Low Power Designs
- System Design, Synthesis and Optimization; Formal Methods and
- Embedded Systems; Reliable and Reconfigurable System
- Communication, Consumer and Multimedia System; Medical and Healthcare
V. SPECIAL SESSION ON ENERGY-EFFICIENT NETWORKING
This session is sponsored by European FP7 ECONET and Trend. Please visit
http://icce2012.org/special_sessions.html for more details.
WORKSHOPS AND TUTORIALS
ICCE 2012 will provide several exciting workshops and tutorials
conducted by experts with interesting and state-of-the-art topics.
School of Electronics and Telecommunications
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
C9-405, 1 Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
For more details, visit the conference website: