ICMMT 2012 : 2012 3rd International Conference on Material and Manufacturing Technology
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
2012 3rd International Conference on Material and Manufacturing Technology (ICMMT 2012) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Material and Manufacturing Technology. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
(01) Materials behavior
(02) Casting and solidification
(03) Powder metallurgy and ceramic forming
(04) Surface, subsurface, and interface phenomena
(05) Coatings and surface engineering
(06) Composite materials
(07) Materials forming
(09) Nanomaterials and nanomanufacturing
(10) Biomedical manufacturing
(11) Environmentally sustainable manufacturing processes and systems
(12) Manufacturing process planning and scheduling
(13) Meso/micro manufacturing equipment and processes
(14) Modeling, analysis, and simulation of manufacturing processes
(15) Computer-aided design, manufacturing, and engineering
(16) Semiconductor materials manufacturing
(17) Laser based manufacturing
(18) Precision molding processes
(19) Joining processes
(20) Rapid manufacturing technologies
(21) Nontraditional manufacturing
(22) Nanofabrication, nanometrology and applications
(23) Metrology and measurement
All accepted papers of ICMMT 2012 will be published by Advanced Materials Research Journal, which will be indexed by EI Compendex and Thomson ISI.
Advanced Materials Research (ISSN: 1022-6680) is Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS www.scopus.com and Ei Compendex (CPX) www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org, Google and Google Scholar google.com, ISI (ISTP, CPCI, Web of Science) www.isinet.com, Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE) www.iee.org, etc.
1. Electronic Submission System; ( .pdf)
If you can't login the submission system, please try to submit through method 2.
2. Email: email@example.com ( .pdf and .doc)